So I recieced a guitar from great grandpa. Trying to determine what it is. Dad thinks it is a guyatone LG65T, however there is a sticker that says LG80T. No serial number. Am kinda stumped. It is the left one.

Hard to identify the old 60s/70s Japanese guitars that are not marked there were a few companies making them and often they were made to be sold under a different brand name for retailers who contracted them.

If you Google either of those numbers LG80T or LG65T that exact guitar does not show up both do however show guitars that look somewhat similar those guitars are marked with Guyotone badges on the headstock.

Like I said these are not always easy to identify.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

That was my thought, I yanked it apart. It seems to be in good condition, the strings were shot. Will open it again to see if I can find any numbers.
Yeah it's a crap shoot with alot of those Guyatone would make a model that would ultimately get badged as a Kent Teisco did this as well, Sear and Roebuck used to sell Silvertone guitars and amps but they were just re-branded Japanese guitars.

Good to have consideriing it was grandpa's most of these are not worth much money though, there are however some models that have 4 pickups and a booatload of knobs and switches that really set them apart from the others that can be valuable.

If it were mine I'd try to get it set up and playing a good as possible and keep it as a heirloom.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

I dont think I'll ever sell it, mostly wanting to try to get the correct badges for it if possible and attempt to get everything factory. Havent had a chance to check the pick ups on it. I know its missing a tremolo bar and clamshell cover. The frets on it are in decent condition, I thought it was in terrible shape until I took a damp cloth to it.