Page 1 of 15
Ever since I hooked up a MIDI controller keyboard to one of my comps I started getting into what I call "computer music".
Share anything you've been into lately.
SGT. HARTMAN: Where in hell are you from anyway, Private?
COWBOY: Sir, Texas, sir!
SGT. HARTMAN: Holy dogshit! Texas! Only steers and queers come from Texas, Private Cowboy! And you don't look much like a steer to me, so that kinda narrows it down!! Do you suck dicks!?
COWBOY: Sir, no, sir!
SGT. HARTMAN: Are you a peter-puffer!?
SGT. HARTMAN: I'll bet you're the kind of guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around! I'll be watching you!!
I'm currently listening to this. Have been, and still am. Now where could my pipe be...
SGT. HARTMAN: Where in hell are you from anyway, Private?
COWBOY: Sir, Texas, sir!
SGT. HARTMAN: Holy dogshit! Texas! Only steers and queers come from Texas, Private Cowboy! And you don't look much like a steer to me, so that kinda narrows it down!! Do you suck dicks!?
SGT. HARTMAN: Are you a peter-puffer!?
SGT. HARTMAN: I'll bet you're the kind of guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around! I'll be watching you!!
This album. It's like a conglomeration of the sounds of my favourite metal sounds in one band. There's Gojira, Intronaut, Opeth, Mastodon, The Ocean, Aborted, all mixing up into this wonderful package. It's already my AOTY 2017 but I feel it's going to be criminally overlooked.

https://withoutwaves.bandcamp.com/
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
I was listening to Frank Carter & the Rattlesnakes, but now I'm listening to the Garfield video
Toeter toeter toeter toeter toeter
Met Romana op de skooter
Ije ije ije ije ije...

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
no, you asked us what we were currently listening to
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by Banjocal
no, you asked us what we were currently listening to

I did, I'm a little worried about you that's all.
My apologies if that offended you.
Quote by 33db
Yep, I like country.

I'm sorry to hear that
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
33db
nah I just dig moody bullshit to be honest
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Bladez22
Meh... I'm pretty much genre free, I'll listen to just about anything, which is how I can post Emapea and then Sugarland, if I think it's good I'll listen.
Last edited by 33db at Mar 27, 2017,
All my post off my playlist.
Last edited by 33db at Mar 27, 2017,
pretty much just Today's Hits radio, Beastie Boys radio, and Kanye West radio on pandora. i'm a basic bitch
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
EpiExplorer
that's a great album
i haven't been looking into that many new metal bands as of late, or even listening to progressive rock stuff atm

but this is also a very new under-appreciated album that i've been listening back to back since it's release. Very experimental and atmospheric noise rock.

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

33db

Yeah fair enough, I'm similar I guess but I just hate country

Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Bladez22
Honestly, I wager there are country songs you would like, do you really "hate" that Sugarland song?
It's just a guy strumming some chords and a woman singing, granted her singing is a bit twangy but that adds to the emotional vibe of the song IMO.

I used to hate country too but I didn't really listen to any of it, it was just "cool to hate it".
But after Napster and the Internet giving me so much exposure to different kinds of music I found I really liked it.

The only thing I really dislike is lil yachty.
K33nbl4d3
I really like Wonder, his whole catalog is tip top and "Sir Duke" brings back memories of driving around in my first car listening to this scratchy funk AM station.
33db

You know what, I bet there are a couple that I enjoy, I just haven't heard them yet. I change my statement to: I haven't heard a country song that I've liked
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
...bruh
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
how could you not like country

“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Country is the best, heres one my favorite country songs
Last edited by TROUnation at Mar 27, 2017,
Quote by Zaphikh
I'm currently listening to this. Have been, and still am. Now where could my pipe be...

Proud to say I watched the whole thing. It was the most perfect hour I'll ever know.
33db
I've heard of Wesseltoft somewhere before. quite nice - thanks.

Morning listening is

Quote by EndTheRapture51
Last edited by Banjocal at Mar 28, 2017,
Can't share because I'm at work but I've just been obsessing over the new Pallbearer record atm. If you're familiar with their work it's feels both like a refined capture of what they've done before while taking a big step forward. The last track 'A Plea For Understanding' is probably one of the saddest songs I've ever heard but they've actually taken a step in what feels like a bit more of a rocky and proggy direction with 'I Saw The End' and 'Cursed Road'. It's some really good shit and the production is amazing. 
Gibson SG 2016 1960's Tribute
Fender Standard Stratocaster
Marshall DSL100H
Marshall 1960B 4x12
ProCo Rat 2