Page 16 of 16
The video is goofy AF but I was listening to song TBH not watching the vid.

"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge

Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Trivium - In Waves album  
Electric: Gibson SG Goddess, Gibson Les Paul Studio Faded, PRS Custom 24, Fender Am Telecaster Deluxe Ash, a custom Strat that I'm still building including a Warmoth body, Seymour Duncan pickups etc.

Pedals: Boss TU-2, TR-2, DS-1, GE-7, ME-80. TC Electronics Hall of Fame, Flashback. Fulltone OCD. JHS Mini Foot Fuzz, Cub delay. EHX Soul Food, Black Finger tube compressor. Xotic EP Booster. Mooer Pure Boost, Reecho. Dunlop 535Q Wah, Volume pedal. Tech 21 RK5. Pedaltrain Pro, Classic.

Amps: Fender Greta. Mesa Boogie Mark V 25w & mini rec cab. Blackstar HT-5R. Had but sold an H&K Switchblade 100 * Framus 2x12 cab

Acoustic: Yamaha CPX 900, Yamaha FG700MS
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge

hey primus, that last song I played is the lead singer from that white trash hero song you liked   peace bro 
ayy that is the loaf archers guy isnt it 

nice 
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one

no one can tell me it's all right
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge