So I just got a Vox AC30 combo (Greenback), and I've been researching a lot of distortion and fuzz pedals to run through it for my dirty sound. I'm looking to get a tone along the lines of Royal Blood/Wolfmother/Highly Suspect.

A couple pedals I've kind of been leaning towards are the Pro Co Rat 2 and Zvex Fuzz Factory; I just wanted to get some more input before actually making a decision, so any and all suggestions are welcome!
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop Silverburst (Invader/'59)
-Ovation ApplauseAE44II Elite Black Acoustic

Amps/Cabs
-Peavey 6505+ Head
Orange PPC2x12 Cab Black
-Behringer Ultracoustic ACX450 1x8 Acoustic Combo

Wayyyyy too many effects pedals...
The ZVex FF is a damn good pedal. As I recall, wossisname from Royal Blood uses their Mastotron, though.

The dude from Wolfmother uses an old Green Russian Big Muff. That particular pedal has a few quality "clones" out there. Three I know of are the ARC Effects Big Green, the Wren & Cuff Tall Font Russian, and the McCaffery Green Vodka. The Way Huge Swollen Pickle's "offspring", the Russian Pickle, is in a similar tonal category.

Other good options can be found all over Black Arts Toneworks' catalog of products, as well as Fuzzhugger's.

You might want to ogle the vids in this thread for more options.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1709810
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
EarthQuaker Devices Hoof Reaper
MXR la machine
Electro Harmonix Deluxe Big Muff Pi
I forgot the Hoof Reaper. That has the fun of an additional octave up circuit so good that EQD broke it out into its own pedal- the Tentacle.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!