So right now I am drinking in celecratuib of passing my PhD! So have a drink and be merry! wooo
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Congrats Dr. Gabby. 
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by chrismendiola
I've always had a PHD.

(A pretty huge dick)
Free Ali
chrismendiola Prove it. Post a pic in this thread... If its big enough I ll spank off to it right now.
For some reason I thought you were the dude who failed his driving test ten times. But anyway, congrats
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by Cardbored
For some reason I thought you were the dude who failed his driving test ten times. But anyway, congrats

I failed 6 times passed on my 7th.

Pased my motorbike test on my second go.

Woo! Ty for the congrats
Well done

What's the PhD in?
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by Bladez22
Well done

What's the PhD in?

A box of Cracker Jacks.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Bladez22 Medicinal chemistr, the design and synthesis of novel antiviral agents. My wine has run out. I am gonna get some tequila going soon... On Friday night because I have to be sensible...
Quote by Guitardude19
Bladez22 Medicinal chemistr, the design and synthesis of novel antiviral agents. My wine has run out. I am gonna get some tequila going soon... On Friday night because I have to be sensible...

You science types... always worrying about what you can do, never stop to think about the y
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

RAB11 That was amazing and made me laugh. Seriously, that was actually genius on at least two levels.

Edit: I am not being sarcastic, I actually found your comment funny. 
Omg, Dr Guitardude in da hizzle.

You know, you revealed over a few months that this thing was killing you but holy shit, well done dude.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by EpiExplorer
Omg, Dr Guitardude in da hizzle.

You know, you revealed over a few months that this thing was killing you but holy shit, well done dude.

Oh it was hell, and I am glad I stuck it out. It was almost a year ago when I walked out of it and walked back in almost a week later. I am glad I suffered during that time because it put things in perspective and taught me some very valuable life lessons. As corny as it sounds, I think it strengthed my resolve and character.
congrats on becoming a mad scientist dude
Hey cool man I'm 27 and a handful of classes away from my bachelor's and that will probably take me at least another year, so I guess we're kinda in the same boat 👍

Cheers for you
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought
Hey cool man I'm 27 and a handful of classes away from my bachelor's and that will probably take me at least another year, so I guess we're kinda in the same boat 👍

Cheers for you

Yo Dread! You're doing astrophysics iirc? I wish you all the best for the coming year and hope to raise a glass to your coming success!
Quote by Guitardude19
Bladez22 Medicinal chemistry, the design and synthesis of novel antiviral agents. My wine has run out. I am gonna get some tequila going soon... On Friday night because I have to be sensible...

One of us one of us

Well, I'm polymer/materials, but close enough. 
Nice man, congrats
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Congrats!
Can't go a day without a chemist's work touching our lives, be it medicine, products, or weapons. 
As far as the mad scientist angle, I can think of an appropriate song:

;spfreload=10
Nice work
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Wait, so will the UG staff put Dr. at the start of your username now?
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
nice going!
Quote by JustRooster
That's a shamanic incantation of truth if I ever heard one.
Proud of u bb <3
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
congrats

i have no alcohol so i kind of hate you but congrats nonetheless
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Nice work. Glad to see some people here making something of themselves.

Unlike Gary. Fucking Gary
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Way to go, man!

I'm gonna use this as motivation while I pursue my Master's.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE