I have a Dunlop Original Crybaby, an MXR M75 Super Badass Distortion, an MXR EVH Phase 90, a Boss Super Chorus, and a Boss DD-3 Digital Delay.

I use a Marshall DSL40c amp and a Gibson Les Paul Standard.

What is the best pedal order, and the best tone.

I don't know much about pedal orders so I'd really appreciate the help from someone who has more knowledge.

Thanks!!
2016 Gibson Les Paul Standard T (Tea Burst)
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 (Black Cherry)
2014 Epiphone Les Paul Standard Pro (Honey Burst)
Dunlop Crybaby and MXR M75 plugged into the front of your Marshall.  Send from back to your Phase90, Super Chorus and DD3 back into the return input of your Marshall.  Dont forget to turn on effects loop switch.  
GosssSo the input on the front of the Marshall is plugged into the MXR M75, and the cry baby is plugged in to my guitar? and then the phase 90 is plug into the Send input part of the fx loop and the DD3 is plugged into the return?
I'm confused, I know what an FX loop is but never actually used it
Quote by NHRoccodog
GosssSo the input on the front of the Marshall is plugged into the MXR M75, and the cry baby is plugged in to my guitar? and then the phase 90 is plug into the Send input part of the fx loop and the DD3 is plugged into the return?

Guitar > Crybaby > MXRM 75 > Marshall input in front.  Then from the back its Effects loop Send output >phase 90 > Super Chorus > DD3 > to Effects loop Return input in back of Marshall.  
Gosss Wait so you'd need 3 cables for that?
Why can't it just be Guitar > Cry baby > MXR M75 > Phase 90 > Super Chorus > DD3 Delay > Marshall Input
Quote by NHRoccodog
Gosss Wait so you'd need 3 cables for that?

Yes. One in front. Two for the back effects loop.
Quote by NHRoccodog
Why can't it just be Guitar > Cry baby > MXR M75 > Phase 90 > Super Chorus > DD3 Delay > Marshall Input

That works if you don't intend to use the amps distortion.
Gosss Ok yeah cause I never even use the gain channel ๐Ÿ˜‚ I use the crunch channel and use the MXR as my main drive.
The order that I'm currently using prior to this post was Guitar > Cry baby > MXR M75 > Super Chorus > Phase 90 > DD-3 > Marshall.

The only think that u said to change was switch Phase 90 and Super Chorus, so that the Phase 90 is closer to the guitar.
Still the clean channel will color the incoming signal, not always in a good way, especially when you use distortion in front. Try both ways, see what you like best.
For giggles you could also try plugging the whole chain
Guitar > Cry baby > MXR M75 > Phase 90 > Super Chorus > DD3 Delay >Marshall Fx return

and see if you like that better. The Marshall then becomes just your power amp.

More your phaser around, different people like that in different spots, I use mine before the distortion for some nasty helicopter-like effects.

I think you would achieve much better overdrive sounds as the Marshall dirty channel is what sells that puppy and any pedal you run instead of its distortion will sound subpar. Try it, and compare. I've had to show quite a few players during my studio recording days that you can do a lot better with preamp tube distortion than some solid state dirt box. The good dirt boxes that might rival your amp's dirt channel, on the other hand are around $300, so it is best to use your 2nd channel via a footswtich.
Tone is about experimentation, so don't be afraid to try it.
Well what's a good rock sound with good metal lead tone. I do sweeping and alternate picking 80% of the time but do a lot of legatos. That's what I want to hear. I've been able to dial everything up before with relative ease but idk if it's just me but it seems like equipment sound different all the time to me even if it's a week later
The guitarist in my band has pretty much the same setup as you. He uses the YJM DOD overdrive, which is similar to DOD 250 from what I hear.
It comes out something like that with the DD3 set to about 300ms and about 30% for teh lead sound like this one:

You might consider Echo instead of delay, I like the Modtone AD-20 a lot better than the DD-3 in the fx loop as it sounds more natural. MXR has Smartecho that is highly regarded as well. Don't forget to also use a small touch of reverb, that helps.

Things go sound different depending on volume levels, room acoustics, your ear fatigue, your position relative to the amp, so you'd never get the exact same sound...
Quote by Gosss
Dunlop Crybaby and MXR M75 plugged into the front of your Marshall.  Send from back to your Phase90, Super Chorus and DD3 back into the return input of your Marshall.  Dont forget to turn on effects loop switch.  

Basically this, but I always prefer running the phase90 in front of the amp - usually in front of all gain pedals too.
I'd go
wah>phaser>od>amp then the chorus and delay in the loop
RIP Gooze

cats
While certain pedals may sound (subjectively) better or worse depending on order, nothing is really written in stone. You might find an unusual array really worksnfor you.

Still, here's a video I have found helpful in helping sort out the where and whys of pedal order:
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!