Just got a new electric guitar...Yamaha Pacifica 102. Can send please suggest which budget friendly effects unit should I buy.

I am not into heavy metal and stuff. Just retro rock, dire straits, pink Floyd, eagles and new age ambient.

Tried to search the internet and looks like people are recommending zoom g1on and box slg1.

Can someone please suggest which one would be better?

Thanks
I play similar music and owned both an older Zoom 4000 and a Vox Tonelab LE.  I preferred the Tonelab.  I have not used the current low cost DMFX pedals.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
The current Zoom range are excellent pedals, a huge step up from their older ranges.  I'd always recommend them - if you can stretch to the G3 it would definitely be worth it, but I have the G1on as well & it serves me well as a practice tool.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud