Just imagine a time where when you cum, your computer cums at the same time and you're both in perfect sync. It's beautiful. :')
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
lololol

edit: excuse me, but what does the purple username mean?
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
Last edited by fenderbassist12 at Mar 28, 2017,
nuh uh i've seen enough evil AI's thank you
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
( )_( ) signature to help him gain World Domination

Do you remember chalk hearts melting on a playground wall
Do you remember dawn escapes from moon washed college halls
Do you remember the cherry blossom in the market square
Do you remember I thought it was confetti in our hair
Quote by fenderbassist12
lololol

edit: excuse me, but what does the purple username mean?
Tab Moderator. I can edit anyone's tab and have superior voting powers and stuff.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Tab Moderator. I can edit anyone's tab and have superior voting powers and stuff.

Basically

Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
I didn't seek the pretty life, the pretty life came to me.

And then I wore it fashionably with my matching space cat avi.
this reminds me of deus ex and i don't want real life to remind me of deus ex
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
this could be great for helping people on a medical level, but I'd rather not have a potential tracking device in my brain.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Yup no possible way this could go horribly wrong or get abused
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

well Musk always has a lil list of predictions for the future.
he had said 

Universal basic income will solve the economic problems caused by automation 
 Humans will need to meld their brains with digital intelligence 
 Driverless cars will be the norm within a decade.  
 The future of cities is underground. 

and in a way he has put his stake in these predictions with advents like paypal, tesla, and spaceX. so it's not really surprising to me that he has done this when he has been ranting about it for nearly a decade.
"ba doo doo ba doo doo ba doo daa"
- earth,wind, and fire
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Just imagine a time where when you cum, your computer cums at the same time and you're both in perfect sync. It's beautiful. :')

That already exists its called a vstroker loser.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Hello Matrix.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I think Musk needs to lay off the twinkies, he is getting portly, and maybe get on some different meds, he is alternating between fear of AI and advocating neural connections between humans.

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2015/jul/09/monkey-brain-net-raises-prospect-of-human-brain-to-brain-connection

In two separate experiments, scientists have formed a network from the brains of monkeys and rats, allowing them to co-operate and learn as a “superbrain”
Although, imagine you could connect your brain with your partners, you could feel what they felt, imagine reaching orgasm connected like that.
Why is the first thing people think about "but how does this make sex better?"

We should apply this question to all new technologies tbh
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Quote by Gatecrasher53
Why is the first thing people think about "but how does this make sex better?"

We should apply this question to all new technologies tbh
You bet you ass I'm keeping track of how many calories I burn on my phone when having sex.
They should make a dance dance revolution but for sex.

Sex Sex Lubrication.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
You bet you ass I'm keeping track of how many calories I burn on my phone when having sex.

Congrats! You've taken 1000 steps today.
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Quote by 33db
I think Musk needs to lay off the twinkies, he is getting portly, and maybe get on some different meds, he is alternating between fear of AI and advocating neural connections between humans.

Musk's fear of AI is quite powerful for him to just be "confused" and do something like this. Likely he must believe such "neural laces" will help keep AI from fucking everything up.

For instance, if humans have a direct neural link to a powerful strong AI, then it prevents it from going Skynet on us. If the AI is only formed over electric circuits, if something goes wrong humans have nothing to do, as the circuits, software, transistors, etc are outside of our bodies, outside of our bubble of power (e.g the AI can just prevent people from accessing its hardware and software and do whatever it wants). But if the AI operated between brains, then if the AI goes rogue or something, humans have direct power over it, since the AI is working within their brains. Assuming such links give autonomy to the persons holding them, then it can allow the "human servers" to just blink and shut down the AI. Something like that would be much safer than regular AI, and maybe Musk is planning on using it as a solution to the Skynet problem
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by bellasmith
An experimental study of the brain cells of persistent active neurons shows the importance of regulating CAR expression in CAR-T immunotherapy.
Hooray we have science adbots!
The bigger question is once this becomes the norm and future generations become aware they are living in a false reality will they take the blue pill or the red pill?

"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Lets say that a neural link is created allowing you to slip a head band on and feel others thoughts, or however that might be expressed.
There has to be some mediation there, do you really want to plug into someones else brain? The chance that you would be psychologically "infected" in some way with their thinking exist.
For example being plugged into a schizophrenics brain may cause permanent damage.

Imagine being plugged into Trumps brain and watching your hands shrink, or into lil yacthys and becoming delusional to the point you actually believe you have talent.
Last edited by 33db at Mar 29, 2017,