Page 1 of 2
Dude I just spent three days in a beach house in mexico with 5 bros and we found a dead dolphin washed up on the beach and after playing "catch but don't step on the dolphin" for a day, we bought some ghetto ass Mexican firecrackers and shoved them in it's mouth and blew it up and also we lit palm fronds on fire and had flaming palm frond wars on the beach while we blasted "Duel of the Fates" on a bluetooth speaker.  I highly recommend Mexico and would suggest that the United States does not build a wall separating our country from theirs.
ok

OT: I love tacos
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica
ok

OT: I love tacos

Dude dank Vesuvius fuego Adobada, Al Pastor and Camaron tacos on every street corner.
Are you okay
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by eGraham
Are you okay

Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Someone stole my cell phone and someone else backed into my car while it was parked, but other than that, yes.
Quote by TheChaz
Dude I just spent three days in a beach house in mexico with 5 bros and we found a dead dolphin washed up on the beach and after playing "catch but don't step on the dolphin" for a day, we bought some ghetto ass Mexican firecrackers and shoved them in it's mouth and blew it up and also we lit palm fronds on fire and had flaming palm frond wars on the beach while we blasted "Duel of the Fates" on a bluetooth speaker.  I highly recommend Mexico and would suggest that the United States does not build a wall separating our country from theirs.

hot
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Blowing up a dead dolphin has changed how I look at you, and not for the better.

But I'm just some guy on the internet as we all are, so don't let it bother you. Not that I'd expect it.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
U wut m8
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by Joshua Garcia
Blowing up a dead dolphin has changed how I look at you, and not for the better.

But I'm just some guy on the internet as we all are, so don't let it bother you. Not that I'd expect it.

Well, since it was dead, they couldn't blow it.
Quote by TheChaz

Is this from a movie?
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
The wall won't get built
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by TheChaz
also we lit palm fronds on fire and had flaming palm frond wars on the beach while we blasted "Duel of the Fates" on a bluetooth speaker.

you guys sound like

best fronds

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Think they need to build the wall to keep you away from their Dolphins.

Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM you guys sound like  best fronds

A frond in need is a frond indeed.
Cornford Hellcat
Peavey 5150
1994 Ibanez Jem 7V
Last edited by Bigbazz at Mar 28, 2017,
Yeah blowing up dead animals and burning shit, maybe the wall is to protect the Mexicans.
I don't know
f
u
r
real or no.

But gro up bro
Last edited by whoomit at Mar 28, 2017,
Quote by 33db
Yeah blowing up dead animals and burning shit, maybe the wall is to protect the Mexicans.

Dude we were on an isolated beach about 2 miles from where anyone else lived, and we left the beach just as we found it before we got there.

Needa lighten up a bit Pit
Quote by TheChaz
Dude we were on an isolated beach about 2 miles from where anyone else lived, and we left the beach just as we found it before we got there.

You have to realize the only social interaction the people in the pit have are at the drive through at mcdonalds. 
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by TheChaz

Sounds like heaven, except for the bits of dolphin flying about and the smoke.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You have to realize the only social interaction the people in the pit have are at the drive through at mcdonalds.

I'll have you know I walk in, it's actually faster than the drive through.
Seems like you had fun hope you didnt live out any american tourist stereotypes in public, otherwise good for you

I would be down with chilling on an island in Mexico for five days

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
 ¡Dios mío!  
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by TheChaz

Right? Buncha squares in here
My God, it's full of stars!
The Wall is a goofy idea anyway. Most illegals in the USA are only illegal because their visas expired, not because they snuck in illegally.  Plus...most of them flew in.  The only benefit I can see from the wall would be short term jobs, until it's built. But at a huge, wasteful expense to the US taxpayers. 
Quote by TobusRex
The Wall is a goofy idea anyway. Most illegals in the USA are only illegal because their visas expired, not because they snuck in illegally.  Plus...most of them flew in.  The only benefit I can see from the wall would be short term jobs, until it's built. But at a huge, wasteful expense to the US taxpayers. 

It is a bad idea, simply enforce existing laws would work, put the money into enforcement of said laws.
And if we really need a border control modification then drones with FLIR and tie ins to ground enforcement would be better and less costly than a wall.

In any case a wall doesn't slow tourism from the states, everyone wants that for the dollars it generates.

The other day I went into Homedepot to pickup some items, the dominant language was Spanish, if you're white and looking for help you take second place to anyone else looking.
This is a microcosm of the way things will be, I could go on about illegal immigration and it's effects on wages and availability of jobs.
But you folks should already know that stuff.
Quote by Dreadnought
Right? Buncha squares in here

I'm really more of an octagon.
Illegal immigration definitely exerts a downward force on job availability/wages in the USA. I think the problem can be addressed by draconian penalties against companies employing them, rather than the poor illegals just trying to make money. Plus, the minimum wage in the USA should be applied EVEN TO ILLEGAL ALIENS. That reduces a lot of the incentive for hiring them. 

I don't blame the illegals at all. They are just trying to make a living. I blame the greedy corporations hiring them. 
Quote by TobusRex
Illegal immigration definitely exerts a downward force on job availability/wages in the USA. I think the problem can be addressed by draconian penalties against companies employing them, rather than the poor illegals just trying to make money. Plus, the minimum wage in the USA should be applied EVEN TO ILLEGAL ALIENS. That reduces a lot of the incentive for hiring them. 

I don't blame the illegals at all. They are just trying to make a living. I blame the greedy corporations hiring them. 

Yeah I agree, that's what I meant by enforcing already existing laws.

The bit about "I don't blame the illegals" is arguable though, whether people care to admit it or not a lot of them coming up have dubious intentions.
From gangs, to people that have no intention of assimilating, and from those to the extreme "Reconquista's".

That said better to import a culture close to our own in that they are Christians, speak a European language and have similar ideals.
The wrong thing to import is Islam, having lived in Pakistan for 2 years and seen that that particular brand doesn't get along with others makes me think it's a bad idea to bring any of it home.
Just like early Christianity, it's an intolerant expansionist ideology wrapped in a thin layer of religion.
Quote by 33db
people that have no intention of assimilating

That's not bad intentions. Most first generation immigrants from any culture don't truly assimilate. It doesn't really happen until the second generation, and I don't have a problem with it. My father's maternal grandparents never spoke English, but they were damn hard workers and they did more than their fair share.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by zgr0826
That's not bad intentions. Most first generation immigrants from any culture don't truly assimilate. It doesn't really happen until the second generation, and I don't have a problem with it. My father's maternal grandparents never spoke English, but they were damn hard workers and they did more than their fair share.

I think we are talking 2 different things, I'm referring more to the ones that purposely refuse to integrate and bend the society around them rather than let their children assimilate.
Basically they are recreating where they came from and have zero intention of ever assimilating.
The more extreme end of this view is the Reconquista's who are here for one thing only, take over what they believe was theirs so long ago.
Last edited by 33db at Mar 29, 2017,
33db

I don't have a problem with people who do that culturally, especially the ones who live in the Southwest, where Mexican culture has always been a large part of the are. I do agree that people who literally think that those areas should literally break away from the US are too extreme.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by 33db
I'm really more of an octagon.

To be fair you defy a lot of expectations
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought
To be fair you defy a lot of expectations

I'm an asshole, I admit it, EDIT: No fuck it, I embrace it.... what puzzles me is why others get so bent over an assholes opinions.
Last edited by 33db at Mar 29, 2017,
Blowing up a dolphin? I'd build a wall just to keep you from coming back in.
Quote by WaterGod
Blowing up a dolphin? I'd build a wall just to keep you from coming back in.
mexico is reconsidering paying for the wall after this.
Page 1 of 2