I ran across this by chance and had to give Google some props.

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=askew&*&spf=387
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

LOL my head was a bit tilted first so I wondered what's so interesting
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
It says right there that google is not affiliated tho
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I swear I post this every time

http://therevolvinginternet.com/

headphones encouraged.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by drsmith259

Even better I wonder how many they actually have.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge

wtf

mindblown lol
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Kinda have the feeling most of the people that have never heard of this are over 30.

Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Kinda have the feeling most of the people that have never heard of this are over 30.

Could be, a lot people over 30 don't tend spend half of their waking hours online.
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge

Quote by Evilnine
Could be, a lot people over 30 don't tend spend half of their waking hours online.

Somehow I doubt that

Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Somehow I doubt that

Ok people over 40
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge

Quote by Evilnine
Ok people over 40

Only cause they cant find the netscape button anymore.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Only cause they cant find the netscape button anymore.

netwhat?

Is that on Myspace?
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge

Last edited by Evilnine at Mar 29, 2017,
Quote by Evilnine
netwhat?

Former web browser of the elderly

Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Former web browser of the elderly

Is Myspace on there?
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge

Quote by Evilnine
Is Myspace on there?

Myspace wasn't a thing in the mid 90s sadly.

You could probably search on Dogpile for somebody's blog though
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Wrong.
It's not age it's exposure.
The best part is when old people miss the joke and buzz kill.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Member when Gmail was invite only?
Did you know Google search is only 19 years old.
Quote by 33db
Member when Gmail was invite only?
Did you know Google search is only 19 years old.

Remember Gmailswap?
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Myspace wasn't a thing in the mid 90s sadly.

You could probably search on Dogpile for somebody's blog though

I 'm good I never used myspace.

I didn't have internet in the mid 90's my first foray onto the internet was through a used webtv console that I bought from a girl I worked with around 1999 or so.

LOL webtv
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge

Last edited by Evilnine at Mar 29, 2017,
Quote by Evilnine
I 'm good I never used myspace.

I didn't have internet in the mid 90's my first foray onto the internet was through a used webtv console that I bought from a girl I worked with around 1999 or so.

LOL webtv

Ah webtv

That reminded me of tv tuning cards
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
My first experience with the Internet was through a Gateway 200mhz desktop with 56k dialup, I was working as a chef at the time and hated it so that was a birthday gift from the folks.
6 months later I worked for an ISP doing "biztech" support, 1 year later I worked for Intel doing server support making more money than I had ever made before, kind of mind blowing really.

First experience with online gaming, Quake.
First experience with online dating was a local IRC channel, quantity went up, quality went down.
First truly bad experience online was throwing away the USB stick that had a bunch of Bitcoin on it back when you could actually use a PC to mine BC.
this PROVES the earth is flat
"ba doo doo ba doo doo ba doo daa"
- earth,wind, and fire