Does anyone know what kind of Samick guitar this is? I'm guessing 1989, but I don't know for sure. Serial Number 9121067, dark dark green. The logo on the plate on the back of the neck is in cursive. Its has three knobs in a triangle, all black. Black covered pickups. Four switches and pearl inlays. Locking nut and black tuning keys. I can't tell if it's a knock off or not. 

Attachments:
samick.pdf
Last edited by adetrich7 at Mar 29, 2017,
Damn it!

My apologies, adetrich7, but my fat finger hit the "delete" prompt next to your image. Accidentally, NOT on purpose- I was trying to view it and missed. Could you please repost that image?
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
I'm not sure of the model but I'd hazard to guess it is from the early-mid 80's by the tremolo which is single locking and still has the plastic nut on the neck a feature which had for the most part gone away with the double locking systems of the late '80s early '90s, it also has the Jackson pointy style headstock that was heavily copied back in the thrash and hair metal superstrat heyday!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Last edited by Evilnine at Mar 29, 2017,
Not one I know, sorry!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Acording to that link the wave part of the logo is separate pieces which makes it an 89 or 90 as they changed the wave to a solid piece in late 1990.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge