and what are they?

I've got like 13 and they're all school or work related.

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Here
Facebook
Other forum
Amazon

I'm on my phone and usually just have the first 3 open.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
4 tabs. The song I posted in a thread earlier, school thing, school thing, and this thread.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?

yesmovies.to (i'm watching iron fist right now)
soundcloud
UG
email
work related
youtube subscriptions
youtube favorites playlist
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I only keep one tab open so that I can constantly click back and forth between the same 3 websites and further fuel my descent into insanity
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

3 youtube tabs and UG
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
e-mail, indeed, the pit and a tab with a tab on it
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders

facebook
a picture of the "motorsport can be dangerous despite the organisers taking all reasonable precautions unavoidable accidents can happen in respect of these you are present at your own risk" sign
email
three ug threads i opened from the recent/popular threads lists that i'll close as i catch up with them
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one

Email
Stuff about Rhino CAD software
More stuff about Rhino
Youtube
Stuff about WGS speakers
More stuff about WGS speakers
UG
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
4 two work related, Iheart radio and UG.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

work: 15 on this firefox (6 on the internet explorer browser where I'm actually doing work)

at home: 100 I think. about 30 is music stuff I want to check out properly at some point or on the fence about buying. a lot of the rest is various blogs and sites that I occasionally check for updates but don't care enough about to put in bookmarks (plus I always never end up going back to stuff I bookmark). every month or so I bookmark all tabs to kinda do a "backup" if firefox decides to not save them for some reason (have always been able to recover after any crash though). I'd say only like 20 is stuff that I genuinely have to have open all the time (pretty much same stuff as work firefox with a few extra logins to stuff not ideal for work)

the home one gets bumped up to like 300 every few days when I check certain sites for updates and abuse multilinks to open all the new stuff in seperate tabs to quickly check through.

edit: recent firefox is messed up though, seems to freak out with 200 tabs if you have 8gb ram or lower, my old laptop could with old firefox could handle that fine. I got tired of it and just bumped my ram up to 16gb now (firefox still gets screwy at 300 though, can't understand why the older version was better at this)
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o