your hands are curled up into mine tightly. i nibble on your earlobe
and you giggle, turning toward me and letting me suck on your bottom
lip. our hands unclasp and my fingers sweep up underneath your dress, kneading
you like a cat and you sigh and i whisper "i lov)Charlie the
Tuna charms his fellow bretheren into biting a skipjack-laminated 
fisherman's trap like a treatise on corporate cannibalism; employee-owned
HyVee only shelf-tags their own selected knockoff products as bestsellers and
places them quite liberally beside disappearing namebrands in a bizarre spectacle of interpretive

false advertising, 
like an ambulance hurtling toward its next
          victim that saw themself too closely 
  in the mirror- they'll leave the family with
            the bill. but for some reason, i still 
                      cry because jackson is dea(i shouldn't be thinking about you like this. when we speak, it's just 
                                                                  business and an open ear. your hands are curled up into mine tightly.             
                                                                  i nibble on your earlobe and you giggle, turning toward me and letting me              
                                                                  suck on your bottom lip. our hands unclasp and my fingers sweep up            
                                                                  underneath your dress, kneading you like a cat and you sigh and 
                                                                  i whisper "i lov).....
                                                                                         .........
                                                                                              ... 
Last edited by Dregen at Apr 2, 2017,