Is there a guitar modelling or pickup modelling pedal?

What I mean is that we all know the amp modelling pedals; but is there a pedal that can model different pickups or different guitars.

So no matter what guitar I have (strat) the pedal can shape the sound as Tele, LP, 335, Gretsch etc.

I see Line 6 Variax guitar which has this digital modelling; but buying that guitar is way out of budget and I hear there are some problems with that guitar's piezo. But then if such thing is possible, isn't there such multeffects pedal on the market that can do the same thing?

Thanks
Sam
Not that aware of, maybe a used variax. My 700 is 10 years old and has never had a problem.  
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
at that point I would go with a variax.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
I think it is Variax or nothing if you want actual modeling. Your next best bet would be an EQ pedal. To make your single coils sound like humbuckers, bump up the input gain and maybe roll off the high end. To make your humbuckers sound like singles, reduce the middy-midrange a bit (200hz-800hz ish), you may also bump up the high end as well.

To get the "quack" of the in-between position of a strat with a only a neck-bridge pup setup, you will need a envelope filter which will enhance around 800hz-2khz lightly upon the pick attack. Or you could just boost that area with the EQ. Getting a tele sound out of a strat may not be so difficult, maybe enhance the "kerrang" sound of around 3-5khz.
Quote by samirguitar

I see Line 6 Variax guitar which has this digital modelling; but buying that guitar is way out of budget and I hear there are some problems with that guitar's piezo. But then if such thing is possible, isn't there such multeffects pedal on the market that can do the same thing?

The Variax is probably your best bet there. And it's very good indeed. The LP, tele, strat and 335 models are particularly good. Mutt Lange famously selected the Variax tele sound over a bunch of *real* teles for the touring guitar player on Shania Twain's first tour. 

I have JTV-89Fs. and there aren't any piezo issues on either of mine. Some folks have complained that palm muting can sometimes give you a slight plinking sound on the older versions. Supposedly the newest iteration of the firmware and the current set of LR Baggs piezos have eliminated that. I have an old Variax 500 and I can't replicate it on mine, and it doesn't present itself on the 89Fs at all (the 89F comes with Graphtech Ghost piezos rather than the LR Baggs). 

Far as I know, there's no MFX pedal that comes close. There are MIDI setups that do some of this, but they're both more capable and more complicated in a lot of respects. 
dspellman

I was waiting for you to pop in.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
ok thanks for the responses.
EQ levelling adjustment is going to be beyond my tiny brain.
So perhaps one day go with Variax.

Surprised why no one would make a pedal or digibox like that. Surely Line 6 hasn't patented it.
The Roland GR-55 models several guitars and amps along with a mind numbing host of other things,  Although requires a hexiphonic or piezo pickup system for use with a guitar synth,  However not cheap, 
Quote by samirguitar

Surprised why no one would make a pedal or digibox like that. Surely Line 6 hasn't patented it.
I could help explain it better if you tell me where you're lost. It will not be as effective as true modeling/the Variax guitars, but it is a lot cheaper and in the log run easier to mess with.
Quote by samirguitar

It IS possible to take the guts out of a Variax and put it into a rack-mount box. You then use a MIDI (or piezo) pickup and a 13-pin output into that Variax rack. You get the same models, etc., but you can share it among as many guitars as you have MIDI pickups. It's called a RACKVAX ( http://www.rackvax.com/). The downside of it is that the controls are on the rack and there's really no way for you to use a standard cable or a wireless unit, as there is with a Variax guitar. You also need to find a Variax donor guitar from which to remove the Variax guts (no Variax "kits" are available). 

Quote by samirguitar

Of course they have.