Poll: Which is worst
Poll Options
View poll results: Which is worst
Actively discussing topics that have been discussed to death.
2 10%
Staying on a forum long enough to realize all the topics have been discussed to death.
19 90%
Voters: 21.
Joshua Garcia obvs wins by a landslide but that aside...
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
The first one, yeah its dumb. Sometimes I even recognise I'm writing the same shit word verbatim so I bail before my broken record shit posts enter the stratosphere.

The second one, it ain't so bad.
It can be nice to rehash older ideas. Something I've found I do is that I remember old political theory (just for example) and understand it, but due to not *using* it I begin to lose the ability to articulate it. Forums are great for making sure you stay on top.

But mostly awful
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
i'm just here because of the crippling loneliness 
Someone should make an ideas for threads about thread ideas thread.
If we discover something new we'll be able to dominate all new discussion on it.

Go UG research team?
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
Yeah if we could stop bumping 10 year old threads that would be great
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by k.lainad
Yeah if we could stop bumping 10 year old threads that would be great

tbh that's the most interesting thing going on here.
Maybe gtfo of the pit sometime idk

I still find worthy discussion here and I'm way more interesting than all of you
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Rebel Scum
tbh that's the most interesting thing going on here.

It's nice for noobs like me.
I don't know what you're talking about
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Duke Ellington

I'm sick and tired of people calling America the stupidest country in the world. I personally think Europe is the stupidest country.
Can we talk about unbanning pavvlicckk
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by Cardbored

Yes, please. He should be perma-unbanned.
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Just because most people who post simply repeat what many others have said, every now and then someone comes up with a new slant on a topic. Those rare gems are often worth the time wading through rehashes of the same old stuff. It's sort of like listening to the blues. Every now and then, there's something new that makes all the time spent listening to the same three chords and the same sad lyrics worth it. 
Well, there's always someone new coming onboard and they can benefit from the "old argument" as they may have never seen it.

I think the saddest thing is participating in discussions you don't think should be occurring, for example dropping into a thread with an old argument that's been done to death just to say "this has been done to death".

Besides people change their minds.
Quote by Cardbored
He's made too many multis.
surely it's more just about having enough wit to realise most stuff has been discussed to death, whether online or not?

but lol at the poll options, that's pretty good
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by NeoMvsEu

That's multiple accounts?
Quote by NeoMvsEu

So?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.