I know the Ultimate Guitar community is very knowledgeable, so I figured I'd enlist your help. Anyone know what song intro this is? It's not a lot to go on....

could it be holy diver
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Ahh shit I know that tune anywhere man. Its Indescribable by The Jay Seeney Band.
Darude - Sandstorm But They Don't Stop Coming
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Lmao are you serious

That could be hundreds of songs
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Primus2112
Lmao are you serious

That could be hundreds of songs

more like BILLIONS lulz
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Well to narrow it down some more, its of the classic rock genre, and it would've been a single for whatever band it is, something that would get airplay on the radio.
Baby - Justin Bieber
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Offspring - Smash
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by Dreadnought
A four count tap in? That's what you gave us lol?

Yeah, I was actually going to try, but fuck TS.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I will up my ante to $50! I know it's not a lot to go on, but here's the gist. It's the intro of the song. It is almost positively classic rock, but there is the slim possibility it could be slightly more current, ie alternative. The band is more or less mainstream, and it'll likely be ones of the band singles, but not necessarily a vastly popular one. There is also the possibility that it's CanCon  (Canadian Content) which would make it even that more challenging to figure out. Happy hunting!
Is this a marketing gimmick in an attempt to draw a maximum exposure of 50 different people for a band trying to relive its glory days? Go kick rocks...
Ах, так вы не пьете и не курите?
Хорошо для вас: вы здоровым умрете!
esky15 It's a radio contest, there's 9 other songs, which I already have. All the songs are the intro, hence this is why I say it's an intro. The station plays classic rock, but does slip in some more modern tunes here or there, mostly to abide by the CanCon laws (Canadian radio station). So it's not going to be something totally obscure. So, that's how I surmised everything. 
esky15  
It's over when there's a winner. Someone gets to try once a day (excluding weekends).Other songs were Crazy - Aerosmith, I'm Free - The Who, Against the Wind - Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band, Sympathy for the Devil - The Rolling Stones, Suite Madame Blue - Styx, I Drink Alone - George Thorogood & The Destroyers, I'm Goin' Down - Bruce Springsteen, You're All I've Got Tonight - The Cars, Even Flow - Pearl Jam
Get a room you two.
Ах, так вы не пьете и не курите?
Хорошо для вас: вы здоровым умрете!
it's the intro to your mom getting bent over the wash machine by the postal service
wtf I was expecting at least a few notes. This is retarded.

If you heard it on some station then just keep listening to that station. God knows if you're looking to hear the same songs over and over again, you listen to the radio.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line

Sounds like this.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.