My aunt and uncle are trying a trial seperation

Normally I can see where these things will go but this one confuses me, probably because the marriage (let alone the relationship) is older than me
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
I did.  Mine was fairly uneventful though, it was an amicable enough split as we'd grown apart so we split our joint belongings evenly, I bought her half of the house & we got on with our lives.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
I went through it. Without being dramatic, it was the most painful thing I've ever been through. It takes balls to take your seemingly perfect life and nuke it to pieces and start over.
Gear:
1987 Charvel Model II
2010 Carvin ST300C
1990 Charvette 100
1991 Ibanez RG560M
2006 Fender Mexi Strat
Jackson/Charvel Star W/ Custom Graphics.
Ovation CP 247 Acoustic
Line 6 POD HD Pro X
Pro Tools 9

Tutorial: Studio Quality Programmed Drum Sounds
Yeah, it was final almost two years ago, but we'd separated in the summer of '13, never expected it to happen as we'd been together fourteen years at that point. The underlying overall cause was her relentless raging alcoholism, and when she started to get physically abusive with me and our teenaged kid, that was when I hit the "you can come back when you prove you can stay sober" mark (there'd already been a few stints in rehab by this point).
No never 1 waifu per laifu
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Pastafarian96
My aunt and uncle are trying a trial seperation
Tell them to be careful often after those trials end you get a bill for a yearly subscription unless you manually end the trial before its contractual completion
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Banjocal
Tell them to be careful often after those trials end you get a bill for a yearly subscription unless you manually end the trial before its contractual completion

How can I nominate this for post of the year?

To those who went through it, how difficult was it to go through the whole "You get the sofa but I get the table" process?  Also when you already have a mortgage that you want to buy out, do you go the monthly payment route or get another loan from the bank?
We had 2 sofas  For everything else, sure there was a bit of haggling and I maybe didn't get everything I wanted, but relationships are about give & take so ending a relationship has to work the same way.

WRT our mortgage, I had her name removed from it & added the money I had to give her to the total owed.  Just make sure you don't overstretch yourself if you go this route.  With hindsight, financially I'd have been better off selling our house & getting myself something smaller.  I'd probably own the place outright by now, whereas with my current house I've still barely started paying it off.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Splitting stuff up was easy, so long as I kept my guitars, I just gave her whatever she asked for because I don't care that much about the rest of my stuff, just went down to the thrift store to replace whatever. Mortgage was all in my name, from before we were married, so it wasn't a factor in our state. 
I did buy her a single-wide trailer to live in though.

I did give her one guitar, but it was just an Austin acoustic/electric, so meh.
I once divorced the whites from the colors when doing my laundry.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I once divorced the whites from the colors when doing my laundry.

Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
That's why I had to specify, because I know the Pit u.u
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.