Lets get romantic in here, what's the greatest moment (Could be a second, could be a whole day) of Love or Affection you've ever felt or had towards someone?
I made a bacon and cheese sandwich with toasted bread. Might be the closest I've come to true love
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
When I accepted Jesus as my Lord and Saviour. And close personal friend

Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
The chili cheese dog I had yesterday tbh.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
^ I wonder why your sig doesn't contain a dividing line between your post and itself.
Ах, так вы не пьете и не курите?
Хорошо для вас: вы здоровым умрете!
The time waifu swept me off my feet and carried me down the stairs like a princess because feminism. I knew from that moment on that we would be together forever.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
That moment when Joshua Garcia liked my post
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

My parents got a new puppy (golden retriever) last month, when I went home to meet her I think that's about as close to love at first sight as you can get. 
Looking into my wife's eyes as I married her.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Probably my first time sleeping with a dude. It was pretty amazing. We had pizza and whiskey, talked for hours, and eventually had sex. But not like a knowing one night stand sorta thing, it was more that it felt right for the two of us, and for once I felt honest.

It's all been downhill from there, though. Might've spoiled me expectation-wise.
Pizza AND whiskey?

10/10

Now I want that. I'll do it all Wrestlemania weekend.
Quote by The_Blode

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
Probably when I snapped my opponent's leg in the finals of the Skiatook Wreslting Open. 
Quote by TobusRex
Probably when I snapped my opponent's leg in the finals of the Skiatook Wreslting Open. 

Did you check his oil?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Did you check his oil?

Hehe...no. 

For the non-wrestlers here...do a youtube search for wrestling + oil check   

That anecdote goes further, even. After I broke the kid's leg (he was a slight favorite, #1 seed I was the #2) the entire auditorium was so quiet you could hear a pin drop. I felt horribly self conscious...broke a kid's leg, felt bad about it, and I realized I must look like a villain...when all my teammates starting loudly cheering and clapping "hehehe...you broke his leg!!". I tried to make myself as small as I could while the referee raised my hand. 

It gets even worse. 3 months later I was weighing in at the State tournament. I felt a tap on my shoulder, and there was this kid staring at me intensely. He said "You remember me?". I said "no..should I?". He replied "You should. You broke my goddamn leg". I replied, slapping him on the shoulder, "Hey, how's it going!!". 

sigh. 
Last edited by TobusRex at Mar 29, 2017,
I know it's been said, but for me it would definitely involve some sort of food item.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
playing with doggos

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Food answer: the first time I had a proper steak from an actual steakhouse.
Quote by The_Blode

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
the pizza i'm eating right now
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
Probably when I held my baby niece in my arms, one other time when I had a GF that had a 7 year old daughter and I woke up one morning and they were singing together as she got her ready for school, they both had great voices, it was magical.
Oh yeah one other time at a bar and this lady pulled up in an old Plymouth Fury, popped the trunk, and had a little oven in it with the best damn tamales I had ever eaten.
Quote by dspellman
I would, but I can't think of anything.

That was the perfect starting line "seven women on my mind"
Quote by 33db
That was the perfect starting line "seven women on my mind"

Ya think? I've been standing on this corner in Winslow, Arizona trying to think of something. 
Last edited by dspellman at Mar 29, 2017,
Quote by zgr0826
Pizza AND whiskey?

10/10

Now I want that. I'll do it all Wrestlemania weekend.

Wasn't no cheapskate either. Chivas 18 and a $80 pizza at an upscale restaurant next to the tallest building in the world. Never even acted entitled.

Sigh.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
pizza is et with forks

I changed my mind, let's do this travel ban
Quote by dspellman
Ya think? I've been standing on this corner in Wnslow, Arizona trying to think of something. 

Awwwwwwwwww.... someone already wrote it.

I recall noodling on the guitar, got excited, said to my friend listen to my song.
He says "that's smoke on the water".
Quote by smithy15493
Lets get romantic in here, what's the greatest moment (Could be a second, could be a whole day) of Love or Affection you've ever felt or had towards someone?
once a girlfriend did a really nice thing for me
Spending a couple days with girlfriend of a few months and I had to drive to my sisters to pick something up while she stayed at my place. I had a mix cd she made me in the car and one of the songs was about the feeling of being in love. I realized I loved her and I legit teared up while driving........we broke up a few months later.
Last edited by risingforce1 at Mar 29, 2017,
I love my best friend more than I've loved anyone romantically

So the closest equivalent is probably when she came back after being missing for eight weeks when I had virtually nothing left
not romantic (from my perception at least) but one night with a good friend a few years back where it was like midnight and we just came out of a film at leicester square. there was another person with us who has had some emotional relationship stuff on their mind so was just kinda wandering around in circles thinking things through, not really saying anything to us, but we were all in a kinda chill mood and had no rush to go anywhere so just let them be.

while they were walking about we just stood still in some random spot making chit chatting but it was kinda chilly and so we ended up having a hug where neither of us wanted to let go and we just stayed like that for like 15 mins I'm sure, but it felt like hours. only reason we stopped and went and dragged the other person out of their trance was because we wanted to make sure we didn't miss the last bus back to their place.

never really had a moment like that again and we didn't really say anything about it since, but it's a nice experience that always sticks in my memory and I'm very sure it does in theirs. there might have been some romantic undercurrent behind it all too, but the meaning to me of it was all about being really close to another human for even a moment regardless of romance or sex.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o