Hey lads,

I have a question about floyd rose saddle blocks. I have a Jackson DK2S. Unfortunately, I lost one of the saddle blocks for the first string when I was re-stringing my guitar. I am wondering if floyd rose saddle blocks that you can purchase are universally shaped or are particular to certain bridge setups. In this case, my bridge is a JT580 LP double-locking 2-Point Tremolo. If they are can you point me in the right direction on which to purchase? Cheers.
I'm not sure actually.


that's a good page there (it's not mine, and i haven't verified any of the info), but it doesn't mention the saddle blocks.

have you considered emailing jackson or maybe schaller?

the other thing is, you could always take pot luck- i could be wrong but I would imagine the blocks aren't that dear. and if it's a schaller-made jt580 they may well be the same size.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?