Please answer as honestly or as sexfully as possible. The latter if you can't manage the former.

I havent caused a divorce but I have ruined a persons long term relationship
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I think I contributed mightily to a friend's divorce. My friend has a fantastic sense of humor. His ex-wife didn't. I think, frankly, he married her because she was the first woman he ever laid. Anyway, I showed her courtesy because she was his wife, even though I didn't particularly like her. One day I cracked a joke at her, playing around, and she just bit my head off. Her husband, my buddy, witnessed the exchange. It hurt their relationship a great deal and I believe it contributed to their divorce. I think he just asked himself (we never spoke about it) what he was doing with a woman that had no sense of humor when humor was such a big part of his life. 

I've never screwed around with a friend's wife, but I should have when I was in the Army. There was a guy whose wife I was intensely attracted to, and she liked me a lot, but I never pursued her because she was married. Found out later he was cheating on her the whole time. 
Quote by TobusRex
I think I contributed mightily to a friend's divorce. My friend has a fantastic sense of humor. His ex-wife didn't. I think, frankly, he married her because she was the first woman he ever laid. Anyway, I showed her courtesy because she was his wife, even though I didn't particularly like her. One day I cracked a joke at her, playing around, and she just bit my head off. Her husband, my buddy, witnessed the exchange. It hurt their relationship a great deal and I believe it contributed to their divorce. I think he just asked himself (we never spoke about it) what he was doing with a woman that had no sense of humor when humor was such a big part of his life. 

I've never screwed around with a friend's wife, but I should have when I was in the Army. There was a guy whose wife I was intensely attracted to, and she liked me a lot, but I never pursued her because she was married. Found out later he was cheating on her the whole time. 

Cheating seems so rampant in the military, especially in first-termers...
My middle name is divorce
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by chrismendiola
Yeah my ex-wife amirite fellas ha ha

I thought you were 14?

I inadvertantly broke up a buddy and his fling. We got really drunk and she hung out with me the whole night. No sex or nothing. We just talked the whole time and she ignored him the whole night. Two days later he came to me and said they broke up. Shit happens. 
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Once had a 3 some with a buddies' wife and her friend.. Felt pretty bad about it after but how do you say no when you've got 2 chicks in ur bed? Anyways they ended up getting divorced a few months after and she was already dating another guy by that point.. So I figure the divorce would have happened anyways. He never found out, she's gone, we're still buds.
Quote by babysmasher
Felt pretty bad about it after but how do you say no when you've got 2 chicks in ur bed?

You open your mouth and say no?

Is it really that difficult to not be an asshole?
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Quote by Victory2134
You open your mouth and say no?

Is it really that difficult to not be an asshole?

Yeah but 2 chicks.. there were TWO of them, that's like twice the normal amount, TWICE the fun
Don't consider myself the cause but I did sleep with someone who subsequently got divorced
Quote by smithy15493
Yeah but 2 chicks.. there were TWO of them, that's like twice the normal amount, TWICE the fun

I'd still only have one dick.
Quote by smithy15493

the only time vic can comprehend the number two being associated with women is when you're speaking in terms of how many dimensions they have

:fire emoji: :100: :100:
No my wife is still tolerating me for now.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Well barring the dissolution of my own marriage last year (great fun) not really!
Gibson SG 2016 1960's Tribute
Fender Standard Stratocaster
Marshall DSL100H
Marshall 1960B 4x12
ProCo Rat 2