little because of how pointless it is. Why are you there little toe? what is your purpose? nobody knows nor cares, we love and appreciate you regardless
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by Bladez22
little because of how pointless it is. Why are you there little toe? what is your purpose? nobody knows nor cares

I never realized I had so much in common with my pinky toe
I guess the thumb doesn't count

So probably my middle finger, because there is nothing more enjoyable than flipping the bird at passing by cops on the road
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

The camel's.
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
The big toe. If you lose a finger or thumb in an accident, the big toe becomes a useful replacement part. 
Quote by k.lainad
I guess the thumb doesn't count

So probably my middle finger, because there is nothing more enjoyable than flipping the bird at passing by cops on the road

your middle finger is a finger and not a toe my friend
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
I'd rather have none of them.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Bladez22
your middle finger is a finger and not a toe my friend

well then, the middle toe for the same purpose
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Pota.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Chick Corea, Yes, Genesis, Jethro Tull

It is I, the mighty shitkicker, as prophesied by JustRooster. Obey me.
Quote by Bladez22
little because of how pointless it is. Why are you there little toe? what is your purpose? nobody knows nor cares, we love and appreciate you regardless

its for kick flips duh 
27mMoV31II7.a2
The one next to the little toe

Makes the best cracking sound, usually on my left foot but sometimes on my right
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
toma
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
the one next to the big toe because the nail grows weirdly on both feet for me it looks like an armadillo or a pangolin
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Cameltoe TBH!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

one next to the big toe.

big toe is always being annoying, either nails annoying to clip or too much skin build up and it's too hard or I've stubbed/knicked it on something or it's slightly numb all the time (something I should really look into but it's so minor I cba going gp about it, prob bring it up if I need to see them about something serious). and I can repeatedly crack it (using 2nd toe as leverage) which is annoying because I want the cracking done once like every other toe and finger.

"index" toe never gives me issues and behaves when clipping nails and I can crack it just once and be done (using big toe on top), I can also stretch it at satisfying angles (eg to leverage crack other toes or just to stretch it). middle toe toes can't stretch properly and are too short to crack comfortably. little toe has annoying nails to clip and looks dumb and is always at a slighty angle inwards that really bothers me.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by chrismendiola
Portman Toe

Yeah Natalie Portman has nice feet
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

personally I enjoy the toe between the little and the middle. It's got that humble class idk just chillin in the back
I pheel a poll will create dissent. the purpose of this is simple discourse that hopefully results in internet transcendentalism. everybody got dem toes