Poll: is great?
Poll Options
View poll results: is great?
is great
12 75%
don't care for it
4 25%
Voters: 16.
I've only had about 18 hours worth of chew-free meals and I'm already getting bored of it.

Tell me about your greatest experiences involving chewing!
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
What kind of food doesn't require chewing? Mash potatoes? In that case, yes I love chewing, because I don't want to eat soup and oatmeal for the rest of my life.

anyways, this is the new chewing gum thread

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

The best thing to chew is chewits that are slightly soft (but only slightly)
I have nothing important to say
I switched from being vegan with lots of soft veg and carbs to shovel down my mouth, to meat eating with lots of chewing and bones and fat to watch out for. When I finally got around to trying steak I was in hell and heaven both at once.

it's easier now but I still find chewing really tedious sometimes. sometimes I find it enjoyable in a decadent flesh consuming carnist asshole way, with getting a big slab of red meat ripping it apart and taking ages chewing out the lingering bits of soul from the flesh while juices smear all over my face and hands and clothes.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
I'm like in the middle. Chewing is fun and I chew a lot but if its overcooked, rubbery meat then my jaw gets tired AF and its no longer fun.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by JackSaints

I don't mind very light candy chewing but hate the ones that have you gnashing for like 30+ seconds to get it all taken apart. not keen on most haribos because of that
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
I switched from being vegan with lots of soft veg and carbs to shovel down my mouth, to meat eating with lots of chewing and bones and fat to watch out for. When I finally got around to trying steak I was in hell and heaven both at once.

it's easier now but I still find chewing really tedious sometimes. sometimes I find it enjoyable in a decadent flesh consuming carnist asshole way, with getting a big slab of red meat ripping it apart and taking ages chewing out the lingering bits of soul from the flesh while juices smear all over my face and hands and clothes.

Sounds like whoever cooked the steak needs a lesson in cooking steak
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
Quote by ultimate-slash
I've only had about 18 hours worth of chew-free meals and I'm already getting bored of it.

when you slam the front input of an ac30 it gets kinda chewy and ohmygosh it is something else
Quote by ultimate-slash

Make sure to get your daily intake of fiber dude

But I've been doing the 16:8 intermittent fasting for some time now and it's pretty legit
Quote by Fat Lard
But I've been doing the 16:8 intermittent fasting for some time now and it's pretty legit

Sounds like a great way to slow your metabolism to a crawl.
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
Quote by Prototype4342
Sounds like a great way to slow your metabolism to a crawl.

It makes utilizing your body's fat stores for energy more easy. It also has benefits like cell apoptosis and makes your blood sugar levels awesome. My blood work is already pretty good, but it makes getting healthy easy.

It also boosts natural T levels up to 2,000% IIRC. Check it out
I'm only eating chew-free food for one or two days on account of me missing two teeth.

Back on chewy stuff as soon as possible. My normal diet is like 50% sandwiches (slightly exaggerating for comedic purposes), so this is awful for me.
I like mints better cuz you don't have to go through the trouble of throwing it away once the flavor's gone
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by theguitarist

Hell yeah. That's one of the best parts of eating ribs or wings.
Quote by JackSaints

One reason why candycorn is my favorite candy.
Quote by k.lainad
What kind of food doesn't require chewing? Mash potatoes? In that case, yes I love chewing, because I don't want to eat soup and oatmeal for the rest of my life.

anyways, this is the new chewing gum thread

the flavour of 5 gum does not move me like juicy fruit, ergo, it is shit
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica
the flavour of 5 gum does not move me like juicy fruit, ergo, it is shit

LOL the OG juicy fruit flavor doesn't even last a minute. It's made for children, like bubble tape. I prefer minty gum. This is good tho

Probably the best fruity gum

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by theguitarist
I don't mind very light candy chewing but hate the ones that have you gnashing for like 30+ seconds to get it all taken apart. not keen on most haribos because of that

You must fucking hate these then

Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal
You must fucking hate these then

absolutely

but I like the tastes so I often forget about the chewing after a while, buy them and get pissed off after the first few again.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o