Poll: Would you date a friend's ex?
Poll Options
View poll results: Would you date a friend's ex?
Absolutely not. Principle matters.
15 41%
Yes, I'm worthless human trash.
22 59%
Voters: 37.
Page 1 of 2
I wouldn't cause my friends have bad taste.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I wouldn't because I don't want sloppy seconds  
I have nothing important to say
Not until the divorce papers are finalised, and not before the ink is dry. I'm not a savage.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I wouldn't cause my friends have bad taste.

LOL

but it's true. there's a reason they are an EX, because they are most likely crazy, over-attached, or unattractive or a combination of all 3!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Bros before hoes
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
My friends are stupid as fuck it'd be just like them to miss out on a ride-or-die bitch, like fuck that I'm roll up and get with it, know what I'm saying?
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
depends on context

ie, whether exes are on good terms with each other and possibly even still genuinely friends themselves
whether friend even has the personality trait to be bothered by their friend and their ex together
whether the friends are very close or are friendly out of convenience, eg roommates, classmates and would legit just be acquaintances otherwise
whether ex would be genuinely interested in friend if they weren't friends with their ex or if it is some kind of game to get back at ex.
whether the ex is crazy fit and crazy good in bed and crazy fun to hang with even if the ex was the reason the initial relationship ended.
edit: oh yeah one I know well: whether the friends were actually properly dating or just fooling around/not serious/"dated" for all of a few weeks.

following some "principle" here in an absolute way is dumb and I think all bros who are blindly all about their bros should bang it out with each other and get some perspective.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
theguitarist

Good points. I've never had a breakup that couldn't have been described as a volcanic event so my position is bias. I also used to have a thing for groupies. Guess we all learned a lesson.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by JustRooster
theguitarist

Good points. I've never had a breakup that couldn't have been described as a volcanic event so my position is bias. I also used to have a thing for groupies. Guess we all learned a lesson.

well speaking of bias, I've not had anything super serious or long term and everything that has ever ended has just been polite fizzling out or just a clear but chill parting of ways. so in my mind, I can't ever see it being much of an issue. Due to that, my go to response in such a situation is pretty much just "do what you want mate, free world and they can do want they want too. I'm not bothered personally and hope you guys have fun."

I do sometimes wonder if I would be better experiencing more long term things where I'd get more emotional about it and/or things that blow up but that seems like such a whole bunch of hassle when I'm already pretty content with how things have been going for me so far.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
If you don't care about that friendship, you can, or if getting laid is a more pressing need than having a friend.
I can't say I've seen a situation in my experience where dating a friend's ex hasn't resulted in the loss of that friendship.
Just make sure that friend is better than you cause you don't want to date a bunk buddy's ratchet girl gnome sane meng
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I guess if you're interested in cuckoldry, sure.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by zgr0826
I guess if you're interested in cuckoldry, sure.

It's not like her BF has to watch.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
If the friend is cool with it why not?
Though if either of them are the spiteful or jealous type then you had better steer clear.

Seems pretty easy to me. But on the other hand, I don't socialize enough to know that for a fact.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Mar 30, 2017,
Quote by Duaneclapdrix
But what if you find out your friend has a bigger dick than you

I don't know if I could do it

then you just get nastier with the ex than your friend ever did to compensate.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
It's not like her BF has to watch.

But it's a 50/50 chance that he's bigger than you. Do you really want to take those odd of knowing that?
Quote by The_Blode

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
Quote by zgr0826
But it's a 50/50 chance that he's bigger than you. Do you really want to take those odd of knowing that?

Not according to my formula:

Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Not according to my formula:

*steiner math*

GIMME A FUCKIN MIC

YOU CAN'T COMPETE WITH MY PEAKS AND MY FREAKS
Quote by The_Blode

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
Quote by zgr0826

but what if she genuinely likes the new guy's dick better because isn't some monster thing that smashes her cervix in. or some weird angled shit that never quite did the job right.

sure they've lost on size but they basically got a better dick.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
but what if she genuinely likes the new guy's dick better because isn't some monster thing that smashes her cervix in. or some weird angled shit that never quite did the job right.

sure they've lost on size but they basically got a better dick.

Yeah but it equally could just be an overall worse hog too.

Should we consult the manual?
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
well if your dick is that bad, you just make peace with it and be happy you've found anyone who wants to keep banging you.

and just explain it to your friend that's the case if they are salty about you and their ex and if they are still upset, then they are a false friend.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
True
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Get a room
Quote by The_Blode

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
Quote by zgr0826
Get a room

only if you're coming too.

my dick is amazing but under my care you'll quickly learn how every dick (within reason) is great
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
only if you're coming too.

my dick is amazing but under my care you'll quickly learn how every dick (within reason) is great

AM I BEING DETAINED?
Quote by The_Blode

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
If its been long enough that they're over each other and your friend is fine with it then its fine, she could be the one you never know
I wouldn't date a friends ex.  That doesn't mean I wouldn't do other things...
Gear: Gibson Les Paul Studio, Gibson SG Special, Fender Stratocaster, Fender Telecaster, Fender Jazzmaster, Gretsch Pro Jet, Carvin C350, Epiphone ES-339 P90, Epiphone ES-335 Pro. Peavey 6505, Sovtek MIG-100, Vox AC30, Peavey XXX.
You can't stop love, man
My God, it's full of stars!
If she's fit don't date her just mate her, amirite?
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by theguitarist
depends on context

ie, is

she fit?

ftfy
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
What are friends?
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
Quote by 剣 斧 血
What are friends?

Ах, так вы не пьете и не курите?
Хорошо для вас: вы здоровым умрете!
Yeah the people I hung around with this is a big no no, too many available women in the World to do this sort of thing.

In fact I liked a woman, not even a girlfriend, and she came on to my best friend he wasn't having it even though I hadn't dated her he knew I liked her.
Page 1 of 2