Its in my signature but I'll put it here again:

Boss TU3 Chromatic Tuner -> TC Electronic Spark Booster -> Whirlwind Red Box Compressor -> Vick Audio '73 Ram's Head -> loop -> MXR M108S 10-Band Equalizer -> Whirlwind Orange Box Phaser -> Mooer Eleclady Flanger -> TC Electronic Flashback Delay 

Tuner, Booster, Compressor, Distortion in front
Then Equalizer, Phaser, Flanger, Delay in loop.

My amp's clean channel only has a single tone control, thats my main reason for running the EQ.
Cort KX1Q w/ Seymour Duncan Jazz/JB
Fender Standard Stratocaster Plus Top - Aged Cherry Burst with Maple Fingerboard
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Florentine PRO Hollowbody - Faded Cherry Sunburst w/ Seymour Duncan SH-55's

Mesa Boogie Mark V 35 Head
Orange PPC112 - 60W 1x12" V30 Cabinet
Two Notes Torpedo Live
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus Universal Power Supply

Boss TU3 Chromatic Tuner -> Whirlwind Red Box Compressor -> Hardwire CM-2 Tube Overdrive -> MXR Custom Badass '78 Distortion -> Vick Audio '73 Ram's Head -> loop -> Whirlwind Orange Box Phaser -> Mooer Eleclady Flanger -> Strymon Flint Tremolo and Reverb -> MXR Carbon Copy Delay -> MXR 10-Band EQ
I am not sure anything is optimal because it depends, but it looks fine to me. I don't run so many pedals but the only difference for me is that I run my phaser in front of the amp after the tuner. But this is purely preference. 
Volume boost, before a compressor which levels out your volume? Seems like an odd choice.

Personally I'd get that Spark right to the end of the chain, last thing in your loop.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Ultimately, all that matters is what works for you.

That said, here's a handy guide to the whys and wheres of pedal placement.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Quote by GaryBillington
Volume boost, before a compressor which levels out your volume? Seems like an odd choice.

Personally I'd get that Spark right to the end of the chain, last thing in your loop.

Why would you put it there as opposed to right behind the compressor? 
Fender Standard Stratocaster Plus Top - Aged Cherry Burst with Maple Fingerboard
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Florentine PRO Hollowbody - Faded Cherry Sunburst w/ Seymour Duncan SH-55's

Two Notes Torpedo Live

Boss TU3 Chromatic Tuner -> Whirlwind Red Box Compressor -> Hardwire CM-2 Tube Overdrive -> MXR Custom Badass '78 Distortion -> Vick Audio '73 Ram's Head -> loop -> Whirlwind Orange Box Phaser -> Mooer Eleclady Flanger -> Strymon Flint Tremolo and Reverb -> MXR Carbon Copy Delay -> MXR 10-Band EQ
Boosting into a fuzz can make it do strange things, plus the volume boost will be more consistent and predictable if it's after the comp and fuzz. Fuzzes often like to be early in the chain. I would do Fuzz into compressor into boost, unless you use the compressor and the fuzz at the same time. I tend not to. 
Quote by thundermonty
Why would you put it there as opposed to right behind the compressor? 

That's where I find it works best
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Its actually not a fuzz, its a distortion. So I have it placed where i'd put a distortion. I dont remember the explanation but it can be found at Gilmourish.

As for the boost, i guess ill have to play around with it. With the EQ in the loop already I dont want to put it at the end of the chain. Guess itll be a matter of before or after the distortion. I just want it to drive the amp harder. Thanks for pointing out the issue with the compressor - duh.

Two Notes Torpedo Live

Last edited by thundermonty at Mar 31, 2017,
thundermonty
The Vick Audio is described in terms of the Ram's head & Black Russian- EHX fuzzes.
http://vickaudio.com/shop/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=53

But if it works for you, it's good!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
I would go tuner > phaser  > compressor > boost > fuzz > loop > eq > delay. 

You can swap the boost and fuzz. Flanges can be placed between phaser and compressor or between eq and delay. I place the phaser there as opposed  in the loop as I prefer using it as a filter (like a wah) instead of modulation.
Fuzz pedals like to go right in the front of the effects chain as any buffers that exist in the pedals that come before it tend to mess up the tone of the fuzz.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Contacted Mike Vickery. He said, "It is a toss up, I usually describe it as a hybrid between a fuzz and a distortion.  I treat it like a fuzz in my signal chain, but i think you could go either way with it."

Two Notes Torpedo Live

Last edited by thundermonty at Mar 31, 2017,
thundermonty

The boost should lift everything up, and a compressor tends to squash things.

Also this is more of a preference thing, but I would put the delay first in the effects loop because I would want my flange/phase to be delayed, not my delay to be flange/ phased.
"Hey kid. You wanna cigarette?"

"No thanks! I/m already hooked on Fonicks!"

Panasonic3 

What exactly is the difference in phaser/delay placement?

Two Notes Torpedo Live

depending on the type of tones you're after, and whether you run the amp clean or dirty, the phaser and the flanger could go in front of the amp.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by thundermonty
Panasonic3 

What exactly is the difference in phaser/delay placement?

If the phaser is after the delay, then the sum of all of the delayed notes plus the original will have one big wave over it. The phaser is unaltered by the delay. Even though you are hearing multiple "hits" the delay is still sending out one signal and that entire signal will be phased over one time.

If the phaser is before the delay, then each wave will be delayed as well, and could make some interesting or too chaotic interference patterns. The phaser sends out one signal, hits the delay and the scooping wave effect will be delayed along with your notes.
"Hey kid. You wanna cigarette?"

"No thanks! I/m already hooked on Fonicks!"