I asked my Dad some James Bond trivia (Who was the first actor to play James Bond). When he went to the pub the next Friday arvo he asked his drinking buddies the same trivia question. Well, these 60+ old timers were drunk as shit and having a right yahoo about it, carrying on like a bunch of pork chops. My Dad being an ace shit stirrer just kept rebutting every answer because... well shit, who's heard of Barry Nelson?

Either way, it caused a ruckus. Anyone caused a ruckus?
Last edited by Rebel Scum at Mar 31, 2017,
I've invaded small countries and helped destroy them. Fucking pub ruckus. 
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
No, but around 4th grade my older brother and I got into a slightly heated argument about whether or not the universe/reality could be a computer simulation. It was mostly my fault because I insisted that such a thing was absolutely impossible and was really shocked that he thought it was, because it seemed so ridiculous. I stand by that argument, but it's an even more interesting subject these days, so if anyone disagrees feel free to leave a big old gonzaw text-wall explaining why.
We sent a guy to the hospital once for stealing a buddy's hat.

Does that count?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by UltimateGuizar
Was it there?

Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I stole a screw that was propping a door open one time in the school library and it slammed shut. The principal came running in and said he heard a ruckus
Quote by Pastafarian96
Yep

I regretted it almost immediately
I regretted it even more when someone had a knee broken in the resulting fight

c'mon do tell don't be a cocktease
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Quote by Banjocal
c'mon do tell don't be a cocktease

I was 18 in my mum's friend's pub and there was a rather attractive young woman sitting at the bar talking to my friend, and I was hoping they would get lucky because fuck he deserved it, and then this asshole 40 year old walks up and starts hitting on her and telling her he enjoys her endowments. This caused a significant amount of anger on my behalf because a) my mate was going alright and b) this bloke was making this girl feel really uncomfortable. My mate stated that the older man was "an asshole" and proceeded to have a shape up with him and I stepped in to try and calm things down and the words "ease it out" had barely left my mouth when a fist was moved in my direction, which contacted with my shoulder quite poorly and simply bounced off. I picked up a bottle from the bar and slammed it into his gut as hard as I could and by the time I noticed what was going on around me a bunch of people were throwing fists, glasses, bottles and anything that came to hand really. This warranted some quick thinking on my part, and I looked around for my mate who was making a break for the door because frankly, everyone was older than us and we were both pretty weedy and I only succeeded in beating that dude because he was too drunk to really oppose me.
Two days later I hear that someone is in hospital with a broken kneecap and remember that they were at the pub that night.

My friend ended up being rejected by the girl

I still see the drunk older guy, he's still an asshole
Wasn't that Jimmy Bond?
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do