Page 1 of 3
Talk about cool shit you have planned, like traveling places, fun activities, get-togethers, making things, etc.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Rebuilding my piano
It turns 90 in 10 days time and I want to do a major restoration on most of it, which will probably take years of working to get the necessary money but it'll be worth it.

Pics for posterity's sake
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Pastafarian96
Rebuilding my piano
It turns 90 in 10 days time and I want to do a major restoration on most of it, which will probably take years of working to get the necessary money but it'll be worth it.

Pics for posterity's sake

That is cool af

Was just gonna include an edgy after-thought in my post but then you reminded me there's still people with a life and perspective on what constitutes as cool in here.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Quote by JamSessionFreak
That is cool af

Was just gonna include an edgy after-thought in my post but then you reminded me there's still people with a life and perspective on what constitutes as cool in here.

Tbf piano technicians think it's really boring in many ways and everyone else is kind of "that's awesome"
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

If I get lucky I'll be living in Japan soon enough
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Banjocal
If I get lucky I'll be living in Japan soon enough

Dude nice. How long do you think you'll live there?
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Quote by Pastafarian96
Dude nice. How long do you think you'll live there?

Not sure. I'll get the news soon.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by Banjocal
Not sure. I'll get the news soon.

Are you being sponsored or taking a working holiday?
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

After 2 years of being together but never living in the same city, me and the girlfriend will hopefully be moving in together finally this summer, which will be nice
i wouldn't necessarily call it cool shit but i have a shit load of work still to do on my parents house and garden

i have a guitar project to finish as well and i might see if i can sort out some kind of workshop in the garage once i get it clear of all the shit in there
Quote by Pastafarian96
Are you being sponsored or taking a working holiday?

It was a teaching assistant job however I just got the rejection letter this morning.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Got my second cross country road trip planned. Gonna take 9-10 days
My God, it's full of stars!
Almost nothing really but I did just buy jack Johnson tickets for June but that was mostly for my gf
Quote by matt bickerton
After 2 years of being together but never living in the same city, me and the girlfriend will hopefully be moving in together finally this summer, which will be nice

same for me (I'm his girlfriend).

no but srs, because we have a dog it's next to impossible to even be considered by landlords (at least that has been our experience), but me gf's mum has just retired and plans to move in with 'er fiance, and she's offered us the house rent-free so we can work on saving for a deposit. At least, that's what we think is happening, sometime in the summer
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Like 2 or 3 jazz or metal gigs every week for the foreseeable future

Eg this week it was mayhem on wed, christian scott (trumpet led jazz quintet) last night, then a piano gig noon today (i slept in and bailed on it tho, was free entry tho so no loss), then 9hr long/day fest of death metal and grindcore today after that.

Then i get to chill until Tuesday when i have a thrash gig (havok) and then a hardcore/metalcore gig on thurs and so on

My life is pretty much just loads of gigs with the odd play or film squeezed in and playing video games all day if I have a free day at home.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
I'm thinking about going on holiday over the summer. Ideally I'd aim for interrailing but I'm not in the best financial stat at the moment, so it'll either be Ireland or Budapest. Or potentially Amsterdam, because I've been there a couple of times and it's good fun.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by theguitarist

Eg this week it was mayhem on wed, christian scott (trumpet led jazz quintet) last night, then a piano gig noon today (i slept in and bailed on it tho, was free entry tho so no loss), then 9hr long/day fest of death metal and grindcore today after that.

Then i get to chill until Tuesday when i have a thrash gig (havok) and then a hardcore/metalcore gig on thurs and so on

My life is pretty much just loads of gigs with the odd play or film squeezed in and playing video games all day if I have a free day at home.

ug's biggest hipster
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by theguitarist

How do u make money
Same thing we do every night, Pinky: plan to take over the world.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
Dreadnought

Srsly: i earn managers level salary but also live at home cheap, so no huge london rents for me

One of my bros i see at shows goes to way more than me (regularly goes out of town/eu to fests too) and is a line cook at like half my salary though. He does it by being a total cheap skate and crashing with people, fare dodging on transport and not buying drinks at venues
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
^ It sounds like he makes the world work for himself, and not vice versa. Smart dude; drinking in that lifestyle just leads to double trouble.
В словах есть что-то неприличное.
Quote by Pastafarian96
Tbf piano technicians think it's really boring in many ways and everyone else is kind of "that's awesome"

I'd like to know what piano technicians consider awesome

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by Zaphikh
^ It sounds like he makes the world work for himself,

Mmm no it does not, also what a meaningless platitude
Quote by Dreadnought
Mmm no it does not, also what a meaningless platitude

Mmm yes it does. It's not in the garb that you would recognize, but in his perspective, he's the king of his castle. Just because it doesn't seem safe to you, doesn't mean he's not experiencing something else.

Edit: Also, if you've never seen folks make the world work for themselves, you've rarely encountered sociopaths, or are pretending you haven't (which is more despicable).
Last edited by Zaphikh at Apr 1, 2017,
Goddamit. I just wrote out two paragraphs to stay OT in this thread, and deleted it instead of submitting it. Perhaps it was meant to not be said. Perhaps I'm also pressed for time to fulfill other obligations.
Quote by Zaphikh
Goddamit. I just wrote out two paragraphs to stay OT in this thread, and deleted it instead of submitting it. Perhaps it was meant to not be said. Perhaps I'm also pressed for time to fulfill other obligations.

sounds like the world makes u work for it
That's why it's there: to give me something to do.
Okay there's sone good shit being planned

things i have planned:
- going to the seaside with friends during some bike festival
- climbing Grintovec and Triglav
- renting a small hut at a lake in the summer to drink and bbq

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
oh right also we're thinking of going to cambodia / myanmar / laos for two weeks. still gotta do research and arrange funds tho

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
But barefoot in nice grass on a hot day is one of life's simple pleasures
Quote by Dreadnought
But barefoot in nice grass on a hot day is one of life's simple pleasures

Not too worried about that, I have 5,200m2 of grass to walk around barefoot on. I just want the footpath to make it easier to clean around the house and not have to walk in wet grass when it's raining
oh well excuse me mr. gentrified landowner sir
Most people use stones instead of feet to create a path. Maybe try that?

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Page 1 of 3