I've been talking with some of the mods, and the subject regarding threads that could get more traffic to the site and Pit was brought up. I reluctantly brought up the hot chicks thread as an idea, thinking it would immediately get shot down. As it turns out, they've become as of late more open to the idea of a thread dedicated to posting pictures of hot babes. I asked them for permission to open it seeing as I suggested it. As a result, I am happy to announce that this mod-approved edition of the hot chicks thread is now officially open!

Let me get you guys started:

Let's get this thread rolling
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
Last edited by Wolfinator-x at Apr 1, 2017,
i approve of this

inb4 feminists of the pit
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Last edited by M00NAGEDAYDREAM at Apr 1, 2017,
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM

we can't show pussies in this thread
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
В словах есть что-то неприличное.
Quote by BladeSlinger
we can't show pussies in this thread
But the two chicks are ok

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
Quote by behind_you
This is a trap
No, this is a trap.

Quote by Wolfinator-x
I've been talking with some of the mods, and the subject regarding threads that could get more traffic to the site and Pit was brought up. I reluctantly brought up the hot chicks thread as an idea, thinking it would immediately get shot down. As it turns out, they've become as of late more open to the idea of a thread dedicated to posting pictures of hot babes. I asked them for permission to open it seeing as I suggested it. As a result, I am happy to announce that this mod-approved edition of the hot chicks thread is now officially open!

Let's get this thread rolling

*reported for trying to make this a better place.
still think it's weird
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa
still think it's weird

At least the average age here is like 15-25 or something.  There's one of these on the Newcastle forum which has the average age of like 40 and they just share the same generic instagram pages 10000000 times 
Quote by sam b
Thread ruined by #11.

Delete thread and start over

Nope. Thread will be ruined once the anime regs get in here.

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by UltimateGuizar
*reported for trying to make this a better place.
lol you told me yourself you had no problem with this thread

Quote by UltimateGuizar
You gotta stop asking me stuff when I'm drunk.

Nah but seriously, did you ask me?
Yeah man, don't you remember? Just ask some of the other mods.

The thing that bugs me about guys and their "hot chicks" is that the women are usually in compromising positions or have some sort of pre-coitus grimace on their faces and various states of undress.
This indicates a singular view in what is "hot" about women, it's BS.
I prefer competence, force of will.
Tori Nonaka champion shooter.

Joanna Jędrzejczyk MMA champion.
Quote by 33db
How do you do that "show" thing?
use [-spoiler ] insert image url here[ -/spoiler ] with no hypens
Fun fact: looking for pictures of creepy crawlies on the internet is much more difficult than one would think.

am i doing it right?
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Whatever floats your balloon.

PHWOAR
Last edited by kalypto at Apr 1, 2017,
OP that creepy crawly trap is bullshit. I literally stood up and walked away for a minute
Legato and fluidity in your playing is where it's at

DJENT!!
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by kalypto
Such incisive political debate we have nowadays eh
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Wolfinator-x

What mods?

Higher than me?

Please confirm.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o