I'm thinking about buying Riff Raff and  Holy Diver  for my mahogany LTD EC 1000 
but I dont know is it good idea :/  
I'm interested in this configuration: 
neck - Riff Raff   
bridge - Holy Diver

but I would  like first to hear what will result from this connection.
Unfortunately I can not find such samples online 
Maybe someone from this forum can do it? :>  

PS. Another important issue: pickups  covered or uncovered ?
Or one covered second uncovered,but which ? 
I have too little money and I have to make one decision...  
Honestly, this sort of pairing question I find can be answered pretty well by dropping a line to the manufacturer. They know their product, and are very happy to tell you if a combination you've chosen will work together, and if not, what might work better.

Shoot off an email!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
^ Yeah. And probalbly ask on their forum as well.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by dannyalcatraz
Honestly, this sort of pairing question I find can be answered pretty well by dropping a line to the manufacturer.  They know their product, and are very happy to tell you if a combination you've chosen will work together, and if not, what might work better.

Shoot off an email!

Yeah agreed, Tim from Bareknuckle is usually really helpful with this sort of stuff too
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special