I just purchased a Zakk Wylde audio Viking Flying V. Does anyone have any suggestions as far as a strap which won't allow the weight of the guitar to lean forward when you're playing it.
alanblackmore46 Get a wide leather strap that has the rough underside that will grip your shoulder.  Also I found that Strap Locks (I use Schaller) allow the strap to swivel so the guitar sits better.  
Guitars:
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .
Quote by alanblackmore46
I just purchased a Zakk Wylde audio Viking Flying V. Does anyone have any suggestions as far as a strap which won't allow the weight of the guitar to lean forward when you're playing it.

Put a strap button on the INSIDE of the top point of the V, about 3" in from the tip. Put the strap over the *front* of the guitar. Obi-wan, it's your only hope. 
Is the nose dive so bad that it makes it difficult to play or is it just annoying when it wants to dive while you are resting? I have several V shaped guitars or varients thereof some of them are prone to nosedive but not so much as to make them difficult to play. A wide leather strap that is not smooth on the backside will help to some extent.

If is just annoying when resting like mine are I just learned to deal with it either holding the neck up with my left hand or resting my right hand on top of the upper horn to hold it steady.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

A wider strap would definitely help with increased surface area and all. But a few pics of that bad boy wouldn't hurt :P
I'm curious regarding your opinion of the guitar.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/