I have a jackson dx6 made in japan. I know it has duncan design pickups and pointy headstock with dot inlays. Cant find much info or what its value is which i know isnt much. It serves as a backup.
If you want to know what it's worth, then go on ebay and search for listings of what your guitar model has sold for. That'll give you the approximate going rate.

If it's an early 2000's X series, then depending on its condition between $200-300. The MIJ Jacksons of that time are a buyer's market.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
^ +1 with a tail piece and Duncan Designed pups I'd say $300 tops considering you can find used RR3's,DKMG/DKMGT's, DK2's etc. around that price range with better electronics.

The MIJ's are nice and with the hard tail it should be a very stable guitar, personally I'd upgrade the pickups but that is just me.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge