Looking  at reverb for my VHT. Cathedral and Immerse are at the top of the list. Anything else I should consider? $200 or so budget. Thanks   .    
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
TC Electronic Hall of Fame is an awesome choice.  Below budget too.
Atmospheric dark metal w/ black and death metal influences:
(My Soundcloud page):

Pestilential Flood
Cathedral is one large pedal.  You may want to consider using EHX's Holy Grail.  
Check out reverb pedals from Keeley, Earthquaker Devices, Mr. Black, Walrus, Blackout Effectors, Caroline and Catalinbread.

Lots of cool tones, some in fairly small footprints.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
This unfortunately is one of the effect categories where I feel you can't really go cheap. The Holy Grail is complete garbage IMO. Bought it and returned it the same day.

Maybe chance the TC suggested ^, maybe the Boss RE-20 which is more vibey, vintage sounding and I like it a lot.
Personally I'd go with Eventide Space Reverb or an fx processor.
My Boss GT-10 ($250 now used) has better reverb algorithms than a lot of the 'verb pedals on the market.
Been listening to a more. Talisman s probably the nicest plate, but I think a pedal that does minimum plate, spring and hall. 
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Line 6 Pod HD
There's a lot of good options - I would probably recommend the TC Hall of Fame for that budget. The boutique pedals cost more. The Strymon wipes them all to the floor, but it's out of your budget.

I've owned the Holy Grail and the Cathedral - they're both good, but I ended up selling them when I got an amp with a decent reverb.  The Cathedral takes up a lot of real estate on a board and most of the modes are really not great - you'll still end up using one or two sounds at best. 
I've been using the reverbs in my POD which aren't bad, but balancing my tones between digital and analog to stay away from that "album ready" tone is difficult sometimes and that what I want to stay away from.   
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Line 6 Pod HD
Quote by scott58
Been listening to a more. Talisman s probably the nicest plate, but I think a pedal that does minimum plate, spring and hall. 

Line 6 Verbzilla
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
I got my RV-6 to sound exactly like the tube driven spring reverb in my amp that I love.  It only sounds good in the loop though, sounded like ass in-line.
I've got no loop on either amps.  
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Line 6 Pod HD
Quote by scott58
I've got no loop on either amps.  

Well obviously some reverb pedals are going to sound better than other in line, but overall its definitely am effect that's meant to go after the preamp. So it's going to be very difficult getting a decent sound out of any reverb in my opinion.
Quote by Xander_X
So it's going to be very difficult getting a decent sound out of any reverb in my opinion.

It's only a problem if he plays with heavy amp distortion.  Clean, dirty clean and mild gain settings are fine with a reverb in front of the amp - it's what most people use with old Fenders etc. that don't have reverb, like the Bassman or  older deluxes etc. 
Amp distortion isn't going to be a problem. Rarely drive my amps hard and when I do reverb won't be involved. Just going with a 60s tone using a Fender Blackface amp model. Sound pretty good now. A descent pedal will make it better. Not to mention when the POD won't be involved.    
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Line 6 Pod HD
Quote by reverb66
It's only a problem if he plays with heavy amp distortion.  Clean, dirty clean and mild gain settings are fine with a reverb in front of the amp - it's what most people use with old Fenders etc. that don't have reverb, like the Bassman or  older deluxes etc. 

This is true, I play with heavy distortion.