Ok, so I'm looking at picking up a new amp and I've narrowed my choices to either the Egnater Armageddon or the Randall Satan. Thoughts?
Gear:
PRS SE Custom 22
Ibanez RG3EX1
Gibson Gary Moore BFG
1970s ASPEN Les Paul clone
Epiphone Annihilation V
Epiphone Robb Flynn Baritone V
Jackson Dominion Pro
-
Line 6 Vetta 2
Peavey 6534+
Big Crunch One Knob
Hovercraft Dwarvenaut 20
Both are beastly. Are you going strictly new? If not, the Armegeddon is a good bit cheaper as I recall used.

Ignoring price, it seems they cover most of the same ground. I can't comment on build qualty, but I doubt there is a substantial difference there. I'll wait to see what others have to offer, but as of now I'd say flip a coin.
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
Are Fryette, Mesa Boogie, Orange out of the question? The reason that I am asking is because if I were to splash that kind of cash, I'd want something UK or US made, with a good warranty. AFAIK both amps are Chinese made. For around $2000 you can get Mesa Triple Crown or Dual Rectifier with much better build and warranty...or the Orange range which is also built like a tank. You could also be very happy with an Engl.

Out of the 2 you listed, I'd go with Satan. BTW, Randall and Fortin have divorced, so not sure how long support will go for that line of amps. If you don't know,
Fortin is the tech wizard that designed the current range of high gain Randall amps. This is the original design of that amp, known as NATAS before Randall bough and asked him to retweak the design a bit:
http://www.fortinamps.com/amp-heads/natas/
After looking at the Fortin site it appears that the Meathead seems very akin to the 667. 
Gibson LP traditional and DC standard, PRS S2 Custom 24, MIA Standard Strat, Charvel So Cal Pro Mod, Schecter Banshee 7
EVH 5153, Mesa DR Tremoverb combo 2-2x12's
Line 6 M13
bobafettacheese I remember reading an interview with Fortin somewhere and he had just started working with Randall, so it was all peaches and roses. He went in detail to describe what circuits he used from his original designs, etc. to make the Randall high gain line of amps. Then maybe into the 2nd year of their relationship, they ditched him.

Here it talks in detail what Fortin amps made the Randall roster:
https://reverb.com/news/reverb-spotlight-mike-fortin-on-the-randall-667

Mike Fortin out of Randall (2015):
http://iheartguitarblog.com/2016/01/mike-fortin-no-longer-with-randall.html

I remember reading something a bit saucier regarding his departure but can't find it.

Basically Mike joining Randall led to the discontinuation of the MTS series. I still regret that they did that move - it was an amazing concept and a lot of players still love these amps.
Agreed, the MTS series are great amps and have a very cult-like following for good reason. Honestly prior to reading this thread the Egnater vs. Randall title made me wonder if it was comparing the RM to the Mod series amps.
Gibson LP traditional and DC standard, PRS S2 Custom 24, MIA Standard Strat, Charvel So Cal Pro Mod, Schecter Banshee 7
EVH 5153, Mesa DR Tremoverb combo 2-2x12's
Line 6 M13
All, thank you for the recommendations. As of right now I've got a Peavey 6534+, Big Crunch One Knob, and a few other amps. I like the idea of the options on both of the amps. I've also considered the Mesa Royal Atlantic. Honestly, I'd prefer to buy used
Gear:
PRS SE Custom 22
Ibanez RG3EX1
Gibson Gary Moore BFG
1970s ASPEN Les Paul clone
Epiphone Annihilation V
Epiphone Robb Flynn Baritone V
Jackson Dominion Pro
-
Line 6 Vetta 2
Peavey 6534+
Big Crunch One Knob