So I've replaced the Blackbird 15 speakers in my Blackstar HT-408 with Celestion Eight 15's and they sound great, better than the stock speakers.

What to do you guys think I should do with the old speakers? Doubt anybody wants them, selling them might not be worth it with shipping and all, they're not exactly great either so I doubt anybody would want them to replace their speakers with.

Any suggestions?
Quote by Will Lane
Keep them, if you sell the Blackstar you can sell it stock and keep the 815's.

Seconded. 
That is actually a very good idea. However that idea might make more sense if I had 12" speakers, as keeping celestion speakers around for future cabs would be useful. Not many cabs provide housing for 8" speakers such as these. However, a good idea is a good idea and I might just keep these.
dspellman thirded.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
I took the magnet off of a shitty speaker, and use it to pick up little bits of metal off of the floor in my shop. lol.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by trashedlostfdup
I took the magnet off of a shitty speaker, and use it to pick up little bits of metal off of the floor in my shop. lol.

LOL! I do use old tissue boxes to store random little bits of junk. Maybe I can use these speakers as a beer coaster or something lol
Keep them in a spares box.  If you blow one of the good ones the night before a gig, you have an easy swap.  Put them back in when you sell the amp and move up the gear ladder.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY