I'm trying to choose between Zoom G1Xon Multi-effects pedal and NUX MG-100 Mutli-effects?

Can you please help me choose which to buy, they nearly have the same price at around $100.
I would want to choose the more durable and better sound quality & effects.

If you haven't had first hand experience on those multi-effects, you can look into youtube and tell me which you choose. Or if you have another model but the same manufacturer stated above, you can also tell me your experiences. thanks
Have a Zoom G2.1u - had it for 10 years, great piece of kit, very durable, still not utilised to it's full potential yet. About all I can tell you really. 
Zoom, no doubt about it.

The G1xon is a great practice tool. Wouldn't recommend it for use as an effects unit with an amp (you really want the G3 for that) but for playing through headphones is as good as anything else out there.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Yes, thats pretty much what it's designed for. You can also plug headphones straight into it
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
No worries.

Not really an expert on preamps, but having looked at your other thread I reckon you want to go read the stickies in the Recording forum & ask there
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Udjine Thanks. by the way, can you please also move my Thread about Audiobox ITwo Preamp to Recording section? I don't know how to edit thread, specifically move it to another Section. Thanks again