I have mine for over a year now.  Same one with the CreamBack from Sweetwater.  
Reverb is kinda meh compared to Fender amp reverbs.  Other than that I love this amp being the first Marshall I ever owned.  
Quote by Gosss
I have mine for over a year now.  Same one with the CreamBack from Sweetwater.  
Reverb is kinda meh compared to Fender amp reverbs.  Other than that I love this amp being the first Marshall I ever owned.  

I use a reverb pedal, in fact I wish there wasn't one in it and they could've put that bit of scrap towards handles on the side.

You like it thought eh?
I might.... I just might.
although it sounds pretty decent the shared EQ killed it for me. my EQ settings for clean are usually different from my dirt EQ so you have to compromise a bit more than i care for. 
Quote by monwobobbo
although it sounds pretty decent the shared EQ killed it for me. my EQ settings for clean are usually different from my dirt EQ so you have to compromise a bit more than i care for. 

I'm beginning to wonder if I even need 2 channels, would rather get my crunch and OD from a pedal, however in my case I have a 10 band EQ pedal which could be engaged for the other channel although hopping on 2 buttons at once might be tricky.

The absolute necessity for me in a good clean sound, must be pristine, did you think this amp can do that?
Quote by 33db
I'm beginning to wonder if I even need 2 channels, would rather get my crunch and OD from a pedal, however in my case I have a 10 band EQ pedal which could be engaged for the other channel although hopping on 2 buttons at once might be tricky.

The absolute necessity for me in a good clean sound, must be pristine, did you think this amp can do that?

well i wasn't able to crank it up to band level but i didn't get the feeling that it would produce pristine cleans. i thought the clean sound on my Valveking  and Ultra was better