Page 1 of 2
i don't come from a family
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Well ur mom is pretty loud when I come so I guess the former
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
My father's side can be loud, but mostly because of the kids and the parents' attempts to wrangle them. Otherwise they're very much sit at home before the fire or go for a nice country walk type people. My mothers side is absolutely quiet.

I reflect that when I am alone or away from large groups of people. When I'm in large social groups I kind of flip to something a bit more exuberant.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
We're a pretty quiet bunch, really.

Well, unless my niece goes to the park, and we have to take her out of the swing before she feels she's done.
Very quiet.

My girlfriend comes from the opposite, and she finds it bizarre how we'll quite happily all just sit in front of the tele for an hour or two without saying very much to each other. 
loud

I'm quiet but prone to loud outbursts.

as adults now, we're overall quiet as most people are (since we're not screaming kids playing together) but we have no issues making a bunch of noise at times and you can usually still tell who is in the house just after walking in the door.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Mostly quiet (with me probably being the quietest in the whole family) but heated debates can get a little louder than usual.

Then again we live across the street from a highway and a few blocks down from a train station, so there's always some subtle noise we have to talk over. That being the case, I'm not sure I understand 'quiet'.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by soundgarden1986
I'm quiet but my family is incredibly loud. I can hear every word they say clear as shit from the second floor, and half the time I can't tell if they're mad at each other or not

Lol this. They have natural yelling voices, all of them, though they don't get angry at eachother often. I can project my voice much louder than most people, but i choose to be a very nonchalant, laconic talker in most situations.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

They're very loud. I'm relatively quiet and I have a soft voice but I can be loud when necessary.
cat
Very talkative from both sides, and my mother's side is pretty loud. I'm love a good debate/argument, so I tend to get loud for those because I'm excitable. Otherwise I'm quiet.

My wife's family doesn't know how to discuss conflicts at all and can't express themselves either, so they are very quiet and just silently hold grudges that turn into explosive outbursts.

She gets frustrated with me when I am being obnoxious amd rauccous, I tell her its the healthy thing to do.
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
Mum and mums side of the family are all well spoken and quiet. Dad and dads side are all super loud cockneys, they're all lovely but you have to be loud just to be heard half the time
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
My family is super loud in public and a little aloof to how loud they are. It's a bit embarrassing so I don't do that.

Its cool you're enjoying the conversation and all but I'm sure everybody else in the establishment doesn't.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Both sides are loud af, just in different ways. On my dad's side, it's more of the fact that there's usually several of us together at a time. When it's just me and my dad, we're pretty quiet.

Mom's side, tho, they just like to hear themselves talk. I'm generally quieter around them unless I'm with my cousins who are my same age.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Mom's side was all dead before she even got married.

Dad's side is a combination of loud and quiet depending on the sibling (grandparents died a long time ago, were quiet though.)

I'm quiet.
all loud all the time, everyone yelling at each other constantly

i am quiet and love my G930 headset bc it can drown them out quite easily so i don't have to listen to it
We're pretty much only loud when we have parties, family gatherings, and whatnot, other than that we're pretty quiet.
My mum is unbearably loud and socially inept. She is a simple minded, vapid and pragmatic person. Cannot hold onto an insightful conversation to save her life. She is also horrifically embarrassing when she's drunk. Yet when sober, she refuses to apologise for it.

My dad is still loud sometimes, but everything else about him is the complete opposite to my mum. But he rants incessantly about how religion is the root of all evil like a neckbeard redditor whenever the topic of current news affairs arises. He was just ranting about it over dinner again yesterday. Makes me excited to be moving out soon.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
just like black people, chinese people are loud af.

One time my gf and I were at my parents' house and she was like "is everything ok?? your parents sound like they're fighting!" And I'm like "oh no, they're just talking about what to get for groceries."

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Pretty damn loud being the oldest of 5 boys. Mom is an ESFP, Dad is an ISTJ. I take after both of them, but tend to be reserved in nature.
Quote by Xiaoxi

One time my gf and I were at my parents' house and she was like "is everything ok?? your parents sound like they're fighting!" And I'm like "oh no, they're just talking about what to get for groceries."

lmao. sounds like my family.

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
very quiet. i am too.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
loud with genetics that produce very strong, penetrative voices

i hardly know how to whisper properly and apparently i can always be heard talking in a group because of the nature of my voice. i think i've gotten better at keeping my voice down through talking to qties who talk very quietly by nature so i can sort of adapt to the overall volume of the group i'm with but if i get excited i'll usually lose control of my speaking volume as well.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by Xiaoxi
just like black people, chinese people are loud af.

rmao
we german so we quiet (plotting af)

gf fam italian so they loud af and interrupt a lot
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by StewieSwan
we german so we quiet (plotting af)

gf fam italian so they loud af and interrupt a lot

Get in a threesome with a Japanese person

be like Axis Power Thrust

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM