So I've recently gotten into bias fx and want to be able to practice with my band, but I don't know what to do. I think I need a power amp and a cab but I don't know what to get. I'd like it to be cheap and don't need anything big (maybe a 1x12). So I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction. I have about £250. I'd like the speaker to be a vintage 30.
yes you need a power amp and a cab or you can just use a frfr powered speaker system like a pa. For your budget the pa would probably be easier.
you don't need a vintage 30 you are using modeling and you trying to stay cheap.
If you get a v30 cab and a tube power amp you are looking basically an entire amp setup.
Prs se Holcomb is the answer
Quote by 11traversd
So I've recently gotten into bias fx and want to be able to practice with my band, but I don't know what to do. I think I need a power amp and a cab but I don't know what to get. I'd like it to be cheap and don't need anything big (maybe a 1x12). So I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction. I have about £250. I'd like the speaker to be a vintage 30.

No you wouldn't. 
You're missing the point of modeling. In Bias you can select a cabinet sound, so whatever speaker/amp you buy should be as neutral as possible so that it doesn't mess with what you've selected. 
Celestion has made IRs available that profile their speakers in various cabinets (V30's in a 4x12, for example). So it's a bit like playing an MP3 through amplification. You don't want a limited-range guitar speaker muffling things -- you want a wide-range flat response system that will let the MP3 present itself as intended. 

"Cheap" is an issue, but here in SoCal it's possible to find PA-type speakers with a single 12" (plus a 1" tweeter for highs) with a 400W RMS amp built in for $269 new (https://carvinaudio.com/products/pm12a-molded-2-way-12-inch-powered-loudspeaker-monitor ), and these are thus available used for even less money. I'm sure there are similar available wherever you are as well. 
Get one of these Alto Truesonic TS212 used, or any powered speaker you can find in your price range that has decent reviews.
'16 Gibson LP Standard T, '15 Epi LP Standard with 57/57+ Gibbys
Blackstar S1-45, Marshall DSL100H, JetCity JCA50H