Page 1 of 3
This initially started as a memey mirror thread but

do you think that it's sort of looked down upon to love the shit out of stuff? Be it a person (ok not stuff but), a particular hobby or lore or whatever

Cause we've often got a lot of positivity but there's also a sort of "wow what a nerd being all passionate about something". What do you think? Is there a line, is it modern cynicism, or do you get off on seeing people being hella passionate about shit?
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Nah its pretty gay fam
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
People unable to reconcile why they can't instantly understand or love what another person loves will often be the bully in the situation

Also, fuck happiness, fuck sadness, embrace the middle ground, become a machine
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
personally i find it offputting af when people don't have any sort of big passion in lifelike whether it's a favourite band or interest like it's so bland and uninteresting

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
I love u Banjocal
I love you too ^_^ I don't really though

I do have a low-key fluffy feeling for all of you regulars though
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Last edited by Banjocal at Apr 6, 2017,
People actually think it's cool that I'm so passionate about pro wrestling. I don't know if that stems from our post-meme-ironic culture, or if it's a rare glimpse of sincerity.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
absolutely.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
It's another thing being skewed by constant misuse. When I love something, I fucking adore it. It makes me happy, even to the point of feeling nauseous. People saying they 'love', lets say a computer game because the graphics were as good as they could be, need to get some fucking perspective. What the fuck happened to things being 'meh'? Meh is a fantastic description of all the mundane shit we see everyday. It's like Buzzfeed title writers are hijacking language.

X celebrity won't 'make you fall in love' with them just by stroking some puppy, your 'tv bae' isn't a real person and your list of things you love are as mundane as the things you hate. 

Not everything goes to an extreme. Save the love for things that matter. Fuck off.

/mirror rant 
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
No
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
i love pizza
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by institutions
i love anime and idgaf

If you dgaf then how do you love cause that implies you gaf fam hmu
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
If you dgaf then how do you love cause that implies you gaf fam hmu

i mean like idgaf as in idgaf about public perception of me or the things i like
Quote by institutions
i mean like idgaf as in idgaf about public perception of me or the things i like

Well i feel like you at least gaf a bit considering you brought it up first. I meam nobody asked if you gaf or not and it seems p defensive at this point
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
there's a line exchange that really stuck out to me in la la land, it goes something like this and it's probably going to look cheesy af, lmao:

- 'people are drawn to what other people are passionate about'

- 'not in my experience'

and it's true, for the most part. most people don't care what other people are passionate about. I know I definitely don't care about all the shit my roommate constantly talks about
Quote by zgr0826
People actually think it's cool that I'm so passionate about pro wrestling. I don't know if that stems from our post-meme-ironic culture, or if it's a rare glimpse of sincerity.

Now that the Hardy Boyz are back, your passion is justified. I'm so hyped I might start watch wrestling again after 12 years.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by 剣 斧 血
It's another thing being skewed by constant misuse. When I love something, I fucking adore it. It makes me happy, even to the point of feeling nauseous. People saying they 'love', lets say a computer game because the graphics were as good as they could be, need to get some fucking perspective. What the fuck happened to things being 'meh'? Meh is a fantastic description of all the mundane shit we see everyday. It's like Buzzfeed title writers are hijacking language.

X celebrity won't 'make you fall in love' with them just by stroking some puppy, your 'tv bae' isn't a real person and your list of things you love are as mundane as the things you hate. 

Not everything goes to an extreme. Save the love for things that matter. Fuck off.

/mirror rant 
this shit is dumb loving all kinds of shit for whatever reasons is a good thing
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by zgr0826

Are we post-meme-irony now? 'Cause if so, I never got the memo and I'm stuck in the past.
Free Ali
Quote by chrismendiola
Are we post-meme-irony now? 'Cause if so, I never got the memo and I'm stuck in the past.
I think that at this point people are kind of trapped in a lived poe's law
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by Banjocal
I think that at this point people are kind of trapped in a lived poe's law

Wow, nice buzzwords libtard snowflake neo-nazi

Quote by ErikLensherr

zgr0826
do you think people can tell we've got the whole artist-avatar thing going

I might try something new. What should I change it to?
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Banjocal

Why not a photo of yours?

Now suggest something for me.

Quote by ErikLensherr

shitty dick nipples?
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Passion and mutual love for one another just shows you've found something worthwhile in life. Something literally worth living for in a fleeting existence.

If you can't see the the beauty in that then there's something wrong with you.

So when I say I love mai waifu....
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Apr 6, 2017,
Quote by zgr0826
Banjocal

Why not a photo of yours?

Now suggest something for me.
I guess.

A cat. If you have a cat, your cat. Otherwise find a cat.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Banjocal

You all shall see the glory of my cat AKA my kitty AKA my pussy

Quote by ErikLensherr

Quote by zgr0826
Banjocal

You all shall see the glory of my cat AKA my kitty AKA my pussy
ok daddy ;3
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by Banjocal
ok daddy ;3

>when you shitposting hard and he calls you daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

vague, reductive generalizations -- about as insightful as the initial bradthread, but ultimately less entertaining. two stars.
Quote by neidnarb11890
vague, reductive generalizations -- about as insightful as the initial bradthread, but ultimately less entertaining. two stars.
Somebody isn't feeling the love.

I've got what I wanted out of this thread by all means wreck it now folks
Quote by EndTheRapture51
'NYA NYA YOU CAN'T TAKE THIS AWAY FROM ME'

Well see about that
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by Banjocal
Somebody isn't feeling the love.

love is bourgeois
Page 1 of 3