Hi everyone, 

I've been working these past few years on guitar rig, and am thinking about getting back to amps.
What I want is a clean bluesy sound, I'm thinking B.B.King, Vaughan, want to get closer to Hendrix' sound as well.

I'm getting a Fender Strat (around $600) pretty soon, have a DS-1 pedal, thinking about getting a wah-wah, and I also possess a small Marshall amp (a tiny tiny thing that costs about $30). 

Do you think this tiny amp is okay to get started with the strat and pedals? 
If not, do you guys have pieces of advice on which amp I should buy? (my budget for the amp would be limited due to the guitar's cost)
Lastly, I'm interested in any pedal you would advise me to get! 

Thank you for your time  
What is your amp budget? Without knowing your current amp I can't say whether it is good or not, but assuming its a Marshall MG, then I would easily say no it is not.
Gibson LP traditional and DC standard, PRS S2 Custom 24, Schecter Banshee 7
EVH 5153, Mesa DR Tremoverb combo 2-2x12's
Line 6 M13
marshal DSL or fender HRD. the HRD would need pedals though.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
AMPS
Fender HRD is a good amp for blues, as well as C&W, classic rock, pop, etc.- I got mine because my teacher used his for gigging all over Texas.

The Carvin Vintage 16, Nomad & Belair are in the same category. The 16 would be the most affordable of that bunch.

Peavey's Delta Blues 115 would do the trick as well.

Smaller Vox and Mesas might work, but are probably too pricey.

Lastly, I'd recommend Quilter's smaller solid state amps. The main downside is that you'd need to buy a cab.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
PEDALS

You say you want a cleanish blues sound, a la BB King. Well, BB used pedals sparingly, usually not at all. Just plugged into his amp and played.

Others? Well, a lot of guys will use some dirt, even in their clean tone. That usually means OD, but sometimes Distortion or Fuzz. But when they do, they usually use it sparingly, just enough to give their tone some additional texture,

The other thing you'll see is some kind of Echo, Delay, or Reverb, depending on personal taste. But again, most of the time, the effect will be used subtly, not maxed out.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Peavey Valveking can be had fairly cheap used and does blues really well. great clean channel and the dirt channel does blues rock very well. an overdrive would be beter than your current distortion pedal. a wha is also a good choice. 
Thanks for these quick replies!
Amp budget would be a maximum of $300 I guess, I don't need that big of a thing, concerning pedals, I had only a few in mind (delay, wah wah, already got the DS1 if I want to get a sound a little dirtier). I understand that the big part is gonna come out of the amp. 
As I said, I'm working on guitar rig right now, but the marshall I was talking about is the smallest one, portable 10X10cm aproximatively, just wanted to know if it was sufficient to work with a wah wah without the little thing burning up (in that case I could wait a little more to get the amp)

Edit: the main question behind all this is to know if I could get some pedals working with a kinda mediocre amp or if I should invest more on the amp (I'm sorry I'm completely novice in all this)
Last edited by madsounds at Apr 6, 2017,
Quote by madsounds
Thanks for these quick replies!
Amp budget would be a maximum of $300 I guess, I don't need that big of a thing, concerning pedals, I had only a few in mind (delay, wah wah, already got the DS1 if I want to get a sound a little dirtier). I understand that the big part is gonna come out of the amp. 
As I said, I'm working on guitar rig right now, but the marshall I was talking about is the smallest one, portable 10X10cm aproximatively, just wanted to know if it was sufficient to work with a wah wah without the little thing burning up (in that case I could wait a little more to get the amp)

Edit: the main question behind all this is to know if I could get some pedals working with a kinda mediocre amp or if I should invest more on the amp (I'm sorry I'm completely novice in all this)

your amp is the heart of your sound. no amount of pedals will make a crap amp sound good. get a better amp before worrying about pedals. 
Used Super Champ.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
Yeah I'd go with a used super champ or blues junior.

You can get a used TS (or one of the various clones) for cheap too. In terms of cheap delay, maybe the tc flashback mini? 
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
Got everything written down guys, thanks a lot for your help, truly appreciate it!
Quote by madsounds
Got everything written down guys, thanks a lot for your help, truly appreciate it!

thinking a bit more, a delta blues would get you the fastest for both SRV and Hendrix. a ts and a fuzz face will seal the deal.

I had the 1x15" delta blues and that is one amp i would buy again TBH.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Not for $300. 
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Line 6 Pod HD

Thought his budget was $300. If not, my mistake. 
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Line 6 Pod HD