Is it hypocritical for black people to complain about having haters due to their success when they hate on white people for winning the whole world?

Why do some Muslim women say they choose to wear the hijab and it's a form of liberation if Muhammad was a man?

Can you really discriminate against Asians? They're pretty rich.

Is it misogynistic to call something "bitchin" when you're using it as a synonym for good?
I don't know how many threads white people need to make before they realize they're literally the root of most problems and that's why everybody hates them.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
How can feminism be real if our eyes aren't real?
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by JustRooster
How can feminism be real if women's rights aren't real?

Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Why do women think that men have implicit privilege when I have anecdotal evidence to the contrary?
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by zgr0826
Why do women think that men have implicit privilege when I have anecdotal evidence to the contrary?

How many times have you seen a lady buy a man a drink at a bar cause she thinks he's pretty? That's right. Fucking never. 

Double standard but nobody cares cause it isn't some 13 year old dying muslim girl. 

This is why I'm MGTOW
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Pretty women can marry into money, but handsome men are still expected to be professionally successful to attract a woman. Who really has the privilege?
This is why I'm gay now cause at least men can be equal with other men and not base decisions on emotions, what their fav celeb does or what some shitty magazine horoscope told me to do.

Plus men suck a better dick and that's not a sexist thing, its just genetics because of how developed the male jaw area is vs the females.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Equal pay when women have to deal with equal bullshit. How often do men flake out on dates at the last minute or stand a guy up?
Put these into a book and market them to neckbeards as koans for the modern man (who happens to be going in a direction congruent with his individual preference)
Praise the Z-Dog, my DADDY
There is an under-representation of asian men in Hollywood. Is there systematic discrimination against asian actors? Perhaps, but I think a more likely explanation I've heard (put forth by an asian actor) is that the culture of many asian-americans puts a huge emphasis on education, hard-work, and success. Asians may be underrepresented in film, but they're extremely over-represented in finance, banking, and business ownership.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
H4T3BR33D3R

I've been bought a drink by a woman at a club

How I never got her number is beyond me
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Has anyone ever thought that maybe the reason that society's beauty standards are skewed white is because white people are the most beautiful?
I blame SJW cucks tbh
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
A necessary thread.

But not one I'm actually enjoying.

Hm..
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Christmas is racist. White Christmas? White Santa? The only black thing is coal.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by EpiExplorer
A necessary thread.

But not one I'm actually enjoying.

Hm..

Are you not enjoying it because you find yourself agreeing with some of the statements and breaking away from your libtard SJW chains is uncomfortable?
Why can't white people say nigga?
My God, it's full of stars!
the religion of pieces
Check out my band Disturbed
white people are obsolete.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by StewieSwan
the religion of pieces

Dude nice StewieSwan impression
thank you for providing us with a safe space to be boring

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

This is why I'm MGTOW

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Plus men suck a better dick and that's not a sexist thing

This one's true tho. It prolly is sexist I suppose.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I don't know how many threads white people need to make before they realize they're literally the root of most problems and that's why everybody hates them.

Are we now?  Watch this video...the WHOLE video...and absorb what this guy has to say before responding/commenting back.

Food for thought.

Quote by ali.guitarkid7
This one's true tho. It prolly is sexist I suppose.

nobody gets u like u
Quote by MinterMan22
thank you for providing us with a safe space to be boring

there will be no hockey discussions here sorry
Quote by theogonia777
Christmas is racist. White Christmas? White Santa? The only black thing is coal.
Tbf that coal powered the industrial revolution and brought man out of barbarism and famine and into society. Under-appreciated for sure.

What if the world isn't just power structures between arbitrary tribal groups but between self-appointed elites and the rest of society??? Or rather between the masses and the individual??? What if there's more to life than equality???

"Every day I wonder how many things I am dead wrong about."
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Quote by theguitarist
white people are obsolete.

Says the guy with a sig quote form the whitest guy I've seen recently.
Recommended threads
Poll: Wrap my Hijab ( 1 2 )
StewieSwan
Last post:
by MeTallIcA313
LASIK ( 1 2 )
TheChaz
Last post:
by Harvey Swick