Voters: 9.
Meaningless protest, check
Woman wearing hijab, check
Vacuous media celeb, check
Ethnic guy playing cello, check
Product placement, check
Quote by Jackintehbox
i like pepsi it tastes good

You have achieved randomness, very good.
I don't understand why people are making such a big deal

it's just a stupid marketing scheme by Pepsi

if anything, you're making the Kardashians / Jenners more famous by posting in this thread
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by 33db
k.lainad 
Not random enough, you have failed.

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Did you know that people still use Amigas without an ounch of irony?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
This is the commercial that's getting so much hate? Smh
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Did you know that people still use Amigas without an ounch of irony?

An ounce of ouch?
Quote by 33db
An ounce of ouch?

Yes
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Do pepsi even really need to advertise anymore? Or coca cola for that matter, I don't really see the point.
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
Ah, the classis war tactic of giving your enemies soft drinks. Taking them down one diabetes at a time.
Quote by 剣 斧 血
Do pepsi even really need to advertise anymore? Or coca cola for that matter, I don't really see the point.

The moment a company becomes comfortable with its ubiquity is the start of its gradual downfall.
That Kendall Jenner ad was filmed in Thailand.
Last edited by 33db at Apr 10, 2017,