Hypebeasts are hip-hop hipsters

source : urban dictionary

A stuck-up, self-centered young person who only wears hyped up streetwear brands including Stussy, Crooks & Castles, Orisue ect. Hypebeasts are often sneakerheads with a generic sense of style that often entails wearing neon colored sb dunks paired with new era fitted hats and god awful all over print hoodies and jeans so tight that they cut off the wearer's circulation to the brain.

fking lol'd

hypebeast's buy hyped up, overpriced clothes from generic instagram/twitter profiles, like Supreme, Yeezy, FTP, Apathy, etc, etc
Hipsters are the indie hypebeats who buy the undeground shit that hypebeasts used to wear, and do so horribly to maintain their edgy-ness.

so who is of more visual annoyance on the street to you?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Definitely hypebeasts. I haven't actually seen many people like this out in public, and didn't know there was a term for it, but seeing people dressed like that does annoy me a bit.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Tfw hypebeasts is probably a term made up by hipsters resulting in a never ending irony loop.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
seize the means of counterculture
My God, it's full of stars!
Meh hipsters like to look like they all shop at thrift stores and don't seem to care what others think, Hypebeasts are more of a "look at me" crowd trying to impress others to pay attention to their "fashion"

Hypebeasts
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Last edited by Evilnine at Apr 10, 2017,
Hipster is such a watered down phrase that proper application is no longer possible.  It's not a real word anymore.  

$5 says it has a resurgence in 10 years in the same way that skinny white kids were falling over themselves the last few years to declare things "real emo" or "not real emo."
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Last edited by JustRooster at Apr 7, 2017,
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Tfw hypebeasts is probably a term made up by hipsters resulting in a never ending irony loop.

Also, is it hipster to only laugh at things that are ironic? Asking for a friend ...
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)

Both are annoying. Everyone is annoying. Fuck everyone.
Isn't Hypebeasts an adorable and strangely challenging brawler game that involves widlly flailing limbs and general joy all round?
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by EpiExplorer
Isn't Hypebeasts an adorable and strangely challenging brawler game that involves widlly flailing limbs and general joy all round?

Idk but that sounds cool
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Dude you had a golden opportunity to have a poll with two options 'hipster af' and 'hypebeast af' and you missed it.
Quote by Spinnerweb
Dude you had a golden opportunity to have a poll with two options 'hipster af' and 'hypebeast af' and you missed it.

polls are hipster af
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Hipsters are bad with the subset of the lumber sexual being the worst.

"It's better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war"
The most annoying people are those who wear their pants below their butt cheeks with their underwear hanging out, advertising that they want to be the "bottom" in a homoerotic encounter. I'll wager many of those who wear their pants that way don't even know that's what it means. 
Does hipster even mean anything anymore? I've seen it applied to so many different people at this point
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Goddammit, I miss emos. I feel as though I've sorta figured this whole hipster thing out is about by now, but ever since I left high school... I just can't follow this stuff anymore. I'm like: "People wearing neon sneakers and leather hoodies now? Okay, apparently that's what people do now. Don't try to be judgy about it, just makes you look old."
Quote by WCPhils
Does hipster even mean anything anymore? I've seen it applied to so many different people at this point

I don't see how it makes sense to apply the term to anything else other people who dress in clothing style like this on a daily basis.

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.