Whatever prank ideas you guys have, share.

I'm not actually going to pull one. But still.
Bucket of water on top of the door
Leave a banana skin on the floor
Rubber snake in the bottom drawer
Last edited by whoomit at Apr 7, 2017,
Quote by whoomit
Bucket of water on top of the door
Leave a banana skin on the floor
Rubber snake in the bottom drawer

Glass shards in the cookie jar?

I just wanted to complete your poem.
April fools is over, boyo
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Throwing petrol bombs through peoples windows.

Absolute banter. 
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Make a bunch of snowballs in the winter and store it til summer. Then throw em at someone without them seeing you
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by k.lainad
April fools is over, boyo

It's not over until I say so m8

What can they do

Arrest me for having too much fun?
You can put googly eyes on all the condiments in the fridge so when your house mate opens the fridge they're all staring at him

Spooky
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Giving them so much unconditional love and affection that they are overwhelmed with emotion and pass out
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
if you're driving on the highway and have a passenger, close your right eye and let your head nod down like you fell asleep. while still watching the road with left eye, start to veer off onto shoulder. if it has rumble stripes, even better.
Quote by Spinnerweb
It's not over until I say so m8

What can they do

Arrest me for having too much fun?

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank