Page 1 of 2
I once knew a stormtrooper

they're a terrible aim
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
I used to run away from school.

Sometimes I wonder if I should disappear.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Yeah there was this guy who just disappeared and later we found out he apparently got hit by a train
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by ElMaco
Yeah there was this guy who just disappeared and later we found out he apparently got hit by a train

that was the hentai guy right?
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Yeah I think his name was hentai or something like that
Quote by soundgarden1986
My sister vanished for a week and it turned out she was just at some dudes house doing heroin

I think they're dating now

Happy ending
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by korinaflyingv
Yeah my dad's friend went missing after his wife killed herself. His remains were found a couple of years later.
tasty deets pls
Quote by EndTheRapture51
I did, when I was a teenager. They tracked down which friend I was staying with after a few days.
Quote by korinaflyingv
Having phoned my mum asking if she'd adopt his children (she said no), he dropped them off at the childminder then went missing for 2 years. Was found at the bottom of a cliff on the Isle of Wight. 
meh 4/10 had dramatic potential but squandered it for bland realism
Quote by EndTheRapture51
The strange thing about going missing is like it's all about perspective. Like you go missing and people think you're missing but like you are where you were all along and to you you were like never even missing?
I've been missing for my whole life

#2deep4u
I have nothing important to say
I think Mario's been missing for quite some time now too
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Banjocal 
I would miss you.

An acquaintance of mine "went missing" but he had just fallen asleep at the wheel on one of those 2 lane highways through Washington and they eventually found the wreck.
Someone I used to know went missing. Turned back up later & was fine, just ran away from home or something. I don't know the details, as this was well after high school, so I hadn't seen them in like 4 years anyway.
ahh fuck i went missing for 31 years
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
how can you go missing if nobody knows you're there

xxx
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by K33nbl4d3
ahh fuck i went missing for 31 years

The you found UG and was saved.
I can think of some people I wish would go missing. 

I was kinda cut deep one time when I purposely went missing and nobody had a clue.
Flying in a blue dream
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I once knew a stormtrooper

they're a terrible aim

That's a myth. Obi-wan told Luke that the blast points against the Jawas was too precise for Sand People. Only Stormtroopers were that accurate. Leia pointed out that the only reason why they escaped from the Death Star was that Vader wanted them to escape so he could track them. So, those Stormtroopers who seemed like they couldn't hit the broad side of a barn were DELIBERATELY missing because they were under orders. 
glad i never had to deal with an actual missing person.
but I also feel like people who delete their social media accounts are the ones who really disappear from our lives.
like there is no way to reach them unless you have their phone number, it's like they don't exist anymore.
I had a couple of friends from highschool go completely off the grid after we graduated
even though they still live in the same city as me, just no way to contact them
unless I actually "look them up" and find their new home address, but how creeper is that lol
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by slapsymcdougal
I knew this princess, but she was always in another castle.

story of my fucking life
I was gone for 6 months once. Honestly, I had no clue where I'd run off to.
Not all those who wander are lost..... (or missing)

Disappeared off grid over various times of my life for a number of reasons - no one ever got too concerned that I was gone, I think they just expected not to hear from me for a while. Would always turn up at some point or send a message out to put peoples mind at ease eventually. Maybe it sounds cruel to my family, but they really understood that I wasn't going to check in with them regularly. 
Quote by 33db
Banjocal 
I would miss you.

An acquaintance of mine "went missing" but he had just fallen asleep at the wheel on one of those 2 lane highways through Washington and they eventually found the wreck.
:3

Looking back on that post I must have been in a serious edge-mood (or I had been drinking) to write something like that

I'm often surprised by things like that. There's an image of man as the ultimate controller of terrain, so finding out about stuff that happened years ago that was left unfound is often disquieting for me.

Quote by korinaflyingv
I'm nothing if not bland and realistic
I'll put this in my artist statement
Quote by EndTheRapture51
I haven't but quite recently there have been a set of women being kidnapped allegedly for human trafficking purposes where I live.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Quote by korinaflyingv
Having phoned my mum asking if she'd adopt his children (she said no), he dropped them off at the childminder then went missing for 2 years. Was found at the bottom of a cliff on the Isle of Wight. 

That's really sad.

I don't know anyone who has gone missing for an extended period of time, and I hope it never happens. I know a few people by extension who have gone missing for a few days and their friends were beside themselves with worry.

One of my friends went missing on a night out but it turns out he wandered off and fell asleep on a bench for a few hours. It was kind of worrying when we didn't know where he went, but we look back on it and laugh.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by rock.freak667
I haven't but quite recently there have been a set of women being kidnapped allegedly for human trafficking purposes where I live.

Coincidence?

I think not.
My best friend went missing for 3 weeks until I managed to track her down
I had no-one else in the world and was basically non-functional before it happened, when I lost her I sort of stopped living in a way
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Back in my younger years I'd pack up and take off for parts unknown without telling anyone,  
Page 1 of 2