i know photocopying is not legal. 
and i don't want to tear out tablature from my guitar magazines. so, i was wondering if texting or emailing a picture of the original tablature is the same thing really. 
anyone know a good lawyer? 
begginer geetarest.
From what I understand, copying music by any mechanical means and sharing it would infringe copyright laws.
If it's a copyrighted material, then don't share it.
Quote by zappp
emad I'm gonna ban you, seriously.
Quote by Majicmanmaj
From what I understand, copying music by any mechanical means and sharing it would infringe copyright laws.

i see. 
Quote by emad
If it's a copyrighted material, then don't share it.

would you say trading the original tablature is wrong? like trading guitar magazines with tablature, with someone else. one magazine for another. 
begginer geetarest.
Quote by Lloyd_rogers
i see. 

would you say trading the original tablature is wrong? like trading guitar magazines with tablature, with someone else. one magazine for another. 

No, because you're not copying it.
As far as I know, if there's a copyright mark next to it, you can't share it without permission from the author(s).
How does this thing Works ??!?!
Quote by Necroheadbanger
As far as I know, if there's a copyright mark next to it, you can't share it without permission from the author(s).

music theory is a handful. now i gotta look into local, state and worldwide copyright music laws, or whatever else there is. 
begginer geetarest.