X
Last edited by Badorphan at Apr 8, 2017,
ug deleted mp3 function
profile pic changing is a you problem cause ur dumb lol
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
im sorry i dont mean those mean words
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

Wow, never seen this thread before.

Anyway, basically, powers that be moved The Pit to the bottom of the thread list so it was less visible, they did a bunch of software upgrades which have had some mixed response, and in general, users are just growing older and have less time for forums. It's not 2008 anymore, we can communicate via much more instantaneous means.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by Badorphan
Joshua Garcia Joshua, why you gotta be a prick? I have a legitimate question. You gotta be a prick? Why? Splain.
you know i apologized but after this #venomous posting i dont regret it get caught up with the times dumbo lmao
Quote by SGstriker

im sorry im just drunk again
Quote by SGstriker

Quote by Joshua Garcia
im sorry i dont mean those mean words

LOL

op, ug has been a dead place for many years, well at least the forums are (actually I have no idea how the front page articles still attract so many comments and views). Anyways, the pit is where ug shines. I think it's nice how close-knit it is compared to other forum sites, it's like one big dysfunctional family of regular posters.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by k.lainad
LOL

op, ug has been a dead place for many years, well at least the forums are (actually I have no idea how the front page articles still attract so many comments and views). Anyways, the pit is where ug shines. I think it's nice how close-knit it is compared to other forum sites, it's like one big dysfunctional family of regular posters and Blode

ftfy
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by Badorphan
I haven't been here in a long time. All my MP3's are gone. I can't even change my profile pic. When did UG turn into a toilet? I am genuinely sad about the state of UG. 

I think there was a copyright problem with mp3s or something but I'm not really sure because I was looking out the window at a squirrel when they were 'splainin why.
Have you tried adding them again?

As for your profile pic, if you scroll to the top right of this page and click on the square beside your username you're golden.
Welcome back
Quote by i_lovemetallica
ftfy
LMAO

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Badorphan
All my MP3's are gone.
www.soundcloud.com
I can't even change my profile pic.

yes you can

problems solved

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Just click on 'Profile' instead of your username and you'll be see the option to change your picture.
Quote by i_lovemetallica
they did a bunch of software upgrades which have had some mixed response,

yep nice turn of phrase there.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I want to apologize for my post. I was a little rammy last night. "Toilet" was harsh. 
Last edited by Badorphan at Apr 8, 2017,
That's okay. Now this thread is truly worthless.
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Maybe it was harsh on toilets.

Like a garlic vindaloo and a six pack of cheap lager
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica
Like a garlic vindaloo and a six pack of cheap lager

Bottle of Merlot, 2 pounds of almonds and 3 chocolate bars.
No
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~