Hey everyone, I'm thinking about playing shows during summer like small parties and backyard parties and whatever. How long should a setlist containing punk music be? My band's going to be playing music from Green Day, Blink-182, The Offspring, and a couple Misfits songs. Thanks!
Anything goes when playing punk.  We used to do shows in our youth that were 3 hours nonstop.  Pistols, 999, Black Flag, The Clash and many other covers.

Typical 40 min sets with 20 min breaks between sets is a lot more manageable and pretty standard practice for most musicians.  Sometimes you just gotta pee.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
Cajundaddy Well the set that I've got in front of me is about 40 minutes with 14 songs. Would that be enough with a 20 minute break at the half? Or should I extend this much more? I'm pretty limited on my options since I'm the singer but can't really sing like Henry Rollins or Keith Morris.