Hi.. I just bought my 1st guitar yesterday.And since I don't have any previous knowledge, can you help me to solve those?

I bought slightly used Yamaha ERC121C.

1.) I'm playing by plug directly in to my computer.And through a 7.1 surround sound system.When I hit all stings without touching any strings sound get little distorted (vibrating) .Is this normal or a fault of the guitar? (not like a acoustic guitar that you getting clean sound.)

2.) When I put that little shifter like thing (right to volume knob.) to all the way left side (towards bridge.) I can hear only a very little sound. (more like I unplugged wire.) But play normally when I put to right position.

3.) when I'm bending whammy bar towards the body, end of the bridge feels like ripping out.Is this how whammy bar works ?

Thanks You.
1. That's normal, but I recommend using an amp sim, or better yet, buying a cheap amp. 

3. Yes, thats normal.
Computer speakers or surround sound systems are not meant to reproduce an electric guitar. It might also be whatever your using as an input on your computer and again they are generally not meant for guitar, that's what an interface is for. It does several things like match the impedance of the signal like a guiatar or a microphone..
Yes I am guitarded also, nice to meet you.
Last edited by Rickholly74 at Apr 10, 2017,
Quote by bladerunner170
1. That's normal, but I recommend using an amp sim, or better yet, buying a cheap amp.

3. Yes, thats normal.

Quote by Rickholly74
Computer speakers or surround sound systems are not meant to reproduce an electric guitar. It might also be whatever your using as an input on your computer and again they are generally not meant for guitar, that's what an interface is for. It does several things like match the impedance of the signal like a guiatar or a microphone..

Yes.I plug through the mic input in my computer.Thank you for the info.