Quote by sashki
You're not fooling anyone, you don't actually like things.

It could happen, you don't know.
Quote by 33db
It could happen, you don't know.

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I like how my first"card" said " Move towards the unimportant "   Pretty sure I'm already at the unimportant....fucking fantastic I can just wrap shit up keep on doing what I'm doing. 
They can't stop us Let 'em try For heavy metal We will die!
I like positive threads and Tim and Eric.  
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Me gusta la moto, me gustas tú
Me gusta correr, me gustas tú
Me gusta la lluvia, me gustas tú
Me gusta volver, me gustas tú
Me gusta marihuana, me gustas tú
Me gusta Colombiana, me gustas tú
Me gusta la montaña, me gustas tú
Me gusta la noche, me gustas tú
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Especially lluvia that shit is da BOMB
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
This website caused me to want buttertoast.  

The problem with robots is that they will eventually kill you, you just know it
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Still exciting. Tbh I don't have kids yet and don't care about mankind's survival that much. What I find interesting is that we are currently in complete control of which role we give robotics and other smart tech in important domains such as healthcare and defense. Assistive or replacing tasks, thinking with is or for us, which tasks. The choices engineers, lawmakers and insurance companies make in the near future could affect us for a while.
 I also like travelling. For me it's very exciting to plan a trip. When I am planning my travel I always make a budget. For instance, I have 2000$ and I want to visit 3 countries. So 1st of all I am looking for cheap airlines, found many on https://lowcost.club/ then I make a little research about the trip (hotels, hostels, local food etc). In such way I save money and have a wonderful vacation. 
Quote by Pastafarian96
"Always give yourself credit for having more than personality"

I fucking don't though

I don't even have personality.

In a movie about my life, the actor portraying me would be an extra.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Recommended threads
Lucid_Dreaming
Last post:
by mattedbird