If the powers that be don't want us posting in old threads, then change the system so that when you look at one thread and see the list titled, "Recommended threads", that list of recommended threads doesn't include any old ones. The powers that be own the system. If their system recommends a thread, it should be a safe bet that the recommendation is coming from the powers that be. 

In other words, if you don't want us posting in old threads, don't recommend them to us! 
I can't see any recommended threads
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
I've always wondered why inactive threads aren't auto-locked and archived after so many years.
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
That's just a pit problem though. Main admins don't care about what happens in The Pit. Evident by the existence of recommended threads.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
It's not even a big problem

it's not like we're drowning in old threads
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
The pit is dead. There is no quality control at this point.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

k
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by k.lainad
The pit is dead.
ding dong?
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

Please excuse my proper spelling and grammar, English is one of my first languages.
Recommended threads
Poll: i'm sick
Will Lane
Last post:
by gorgeous_pit